Forums
Posted By: venice Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 3:22pm
Anyone read this? I dont believe it all , but one cant deny it fits todays secenarios pretty well. I thought at first it was a case that this guy had written a retrospective theory to explain the UK's present situation and political tradjectory , but looking back, this manipulation was being talked about in 2007. Im not into politics that much , so I hadnt heard of 'Common Purpose' till now , but Im finding it a fascinating read!
https://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2017/07/14/secret-society-runs-great-britain/

(I only came across this looking in google to see which 'BRUCE' DD might be referring to in his cryptic post , but I dont think its anything to do with the above lol )
Posted By: granny Re: Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 4:28pm
Having read some of this, I did know about certain agendas , due to following the EU strategies over a period of time.
It is interesting to know that it is or has not been solely down to the bitter pill of the EU.

University students have been fed this EU integration since around 2004, their whole concept of the future was/has been wrapped up in it and directed by it.

It stands to reason that a higher archie has been involved behind all the velvet drapes of the main stage, but it does seem very scary.

Will it change for us in the UK ? I doubt it as there has no doubt been another clause set in concrete , only to be discovered and found at the next volcanic eruption (which won't happen here)

These are the things that people should have been aware of or searching for , prior to Brexit as nobody could have given us that information from any political party, as I believe they have all be assigned to 'silence' on such matters or had to agree due to the whole entanglement .
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 4:42pm
Originally Posted by granny
Having read some of this, I did know about certain agendas , due to following the EU strategies over a period of time.
It is interesting to know that it is or has not been solely down to the bitter pill of the EU.

University students have been fed this EU integration since around 2004, their whole concept of the future was/has been wrapped up in it and directed by it.

It stands to reason that a higher archie has been involved behind all the velvet drapes of the main stage, but it does seem very scary.

Will it change for us in the UK ? I doubt it as there has no doubt been another clause set in concrete , only to be discovered and found at the next volcanic eruption (which won't happen here)

These are the things that people should have been aware of or searching for , prior to Brexit as nobody could have given us that information from any political party, as I believe they have all be assigned to 'silence' on such matters or had to agree due to the whole entanglement .

Please tell me this is a joke, granny.
Posted By: venice Re: Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 5:02pm
Which part, spellbinder? (apart from my spelling ,like trajectory ! lol )
Posted By: granny Re: Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 6:38pm
raftl Just testing Spellbinder. I thought you wouldn't be far away . clap
Posted By: venice Re: Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 8:04pm
Ha, I thought you meant the whole issue must be a joke lol!Didnt even register archie!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Anyone read this ? - 16th Nov 2017 8:16pm
Seems to me a whole mish mash of "organisations" trying to influence society on may levels political,financial. Common Purpose, London School of Economics, Freemasons, Bilderberg, Council of Foreign Relations..throw in the Illuminati as well(real or imaginary). Brexit has put a giant spanner in the works for some of the Political elite wanting a United States of Europe but I wouldn't be surprise at wheels of darkness turning to somehow get us back into the EU fold.
Becomes even more intriguing if you add a spiritual dimension to what is going on.

Still trying to get head around that bizarre opening ceremony for that tunnel through the alps
© Wirral-Wikiwirral