Forums
Posted By: cools Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 7:33am
King of Playboy died this week aged 91.what a life he had eh, good or bad idont know suspect the male population would say a great one.. Interesting fact I've just read is he is going to be laid to rest in the crypt next to Marilyn Monro which he bought for £55,000 some years ago. Making sure he is surrounded by beauty even in death!!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 8:53am
Not the life for me. I would rather the love of one good woman than the bought love of many.
Posted By: cools Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 9:00am
Quite right Dilly,nice comment.
Posted By: granny Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 11:33am

I wonder if Marilyn would like that ? She was another victim of abuse.

He had a bit of a cheek anyway !

He was no saint or righteously living person, and the trouble is, with places being at a premium these days, he may have taken a slot for a someone far more deserving !

Book your funeral now ! smile
Posted By: cools Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 12:04pm
It's quite creepy and fascinating when you read about it. Just looked up to see if Joe Di Maggio the one time husband of Marilyn was buried next to her he had the crypt above Marilyn but sold it on to someone called Poncho. This guy was married and said if he wasn't turned upside down he would haunt her so his request was granted. Quite seedy eh? Anyway she has recently had his remains moved and sold the space for £30,000 plus to pay off her mortgage, ha., Poor Marilyn but on saying that she was the first pinup girl on cover of Playboy. What you find out eh , fascinating.....
Posted By: cools Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 12:22pm
That should read £300,000 plus folks....
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 12:24pm
Originally Posted by cools
Interesting fact I've just read is he is going to be laid to rest in the crypt next to Marilyn Monro which he bought for £55,000 some years ago. Making sure he is surrounded by beauty even in death!!

It is normally also quoted that he never met Marilyn Monroe which is why buying the crypt appeared more mysterious, however he definitely met her in 1953 (there are photographs).
Posted By: assassin Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 12:50pm
Ah Hugh Heffner the USA's own Benny Hill (joke)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 9:12pm
Seedy, misogynistic pervert. No great loss.
Posted By: Madge Re: Hugh Heffner - 29th Sep 2017 9:58pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Seedy, misogynistic pervert. No great loss.
Thats the truest thing i have read since he popped his clogs
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Hugh Heffner - 8th Oct 2017 8:22am
I AGREE ...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral