Forums
Posted By: granny Nigel and Jacob - 20th Jul 2017 10:54am

Love these two together. JRM is the man of the moment, popularity soaring and got a sense of humour too ! Should he be PM ?

[youtube]YJq94uON3Kw[/youtube]
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Nigel and Jacob - 20th Jul 2017 5:05pm
Great to watch two politicians talking politics, answering the questions and behaving themselves, oh for more of that. Has TM ever answered a question, does she know what a question is?

The well behaved and reasonably honest politicians are at last being recognised.

JRM generally speaks his mind but in recent months I think he is towing the party line a bit more because he may have realised he could get a lot of backing.

JRM most certainly should be a major part of the Brexit negotiation team.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Nigel and Jacob - 20th Jul 2017 10:25pm
JRM is an overprivileged, right-wing, pompous, twit in my opinion. As a member of the brexit team he'd fit in well with the present incumbents, Moe, Curly and Larry though, adding to the entertainment for us all.

I was taken with the recent description of David Davis as "Thick as mince and lazy as a toad" though. There is far too little good political invective these days, and one must treasure the odd example of it.

Posted By: Near_Oval Re: Nigel and Jacob - 21st Jul 2017 6:40am
Hansard vote records can tell you a lot about an MP.
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24926/jacob_rees-mogg/north_east_somerset/votes
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Nigel and Jacob - 21st Jul 2017 4:47pm
Ex wrote "JRM is an overprivileged, right-wing, pompous, twit in my opinion." I suspect that is more an accident of birth rather than a deliberate choice. What do you want him to do...learn scouse geordie or brummie so that he fits in with the working class. Wouldn't disagree with your description other than I find him interesting to listen to.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Nigel and Jacob - 22nd Jul 2017 12:33pm
I like this guy, it would be a yes from me.

Love Nigel Farage to be the Prime minister but we can only dream of that happening.

Thanks for sharing Granny.
Posted By: cools Re: Nigel and Jacob - 22nd Jul 2017 12:43pm
I like Nigel as well Snowy. Always love listening to him when I can... He'd sort everything out wouldn't he..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral