Forums
Posted By: cools Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 11:15am
Brady gravely ill receiving palliative care according to the news, what a shame NOT! Hope he lingers on in pain for a while then disappears off this earth, vile creature!!
Posted By: granny Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 11:25am
Originally Posted by cools
Brady gravely ill receiving palliative care according to the news, what a shame NOT! Hope he lingers on in pain for a while then disappears off this earth, vile creature!!

Seconded !
Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 11:27am
Further to my post above, the last thing he should do before he shuffles off his mortal coil is reveal the details of where Keith Bennetts body lies, I don't believe he doesn't remember.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 11:51am
He should be receiving no care at all, but left to suffer in agony. Sorry state of affairs when sh#te like this are treated humanly.
Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 9:02pm
Brady dead. Well the Devil will be receiving a new guest tonight, may he burn in Hell.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 9:02pm
And now he has gone with all his secrets with him.
Posted By: starakita Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 9:24pm
Hope he burns in hell along with Hyndly
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Ian Brady - 15th May 2017 10:46pm
Well he wont be sipping a nice cup of Darjeeling tea with Saville that's for sure. Frightening the depths of depravity humans can sink to. It is nice to think that he might now facing some kind of eternal justice following his temporal incarceration through this life rather than just a rotting corpse in the ground.
I suppose if we measure ourselves against these monsters then we can feel like saints.
Posted By: granny Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 10:09am

I wonder if this man had any family ? They must have served his sentence too and their pain must have been far greater than anything he suffered.

So many broken people.

I shall never understand why Lord Longford battled to win Myra Hindley's parole for decades.

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 10:23am
It could have been an exceedingly shrewd move by Lord Longford. It was his actions that kept them in jail.
Posted By: granny Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 10:55am
Possibly was his intentions.

I remember all the goings on at the time, but too young to take much interest or in the following years.
We only had the radio and of course, news was restricted to certain times of day.

Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 11:48am
I definitely don't agree with you DD about Longfords fight to get Hindley out of prison as being a shrewd move. I remember seeing many an interview with this crazy looking and crazy in head too man. He was passionate in his fight and obsessed with her , possibly a love interest. He wanted her released badly all this rubbish about her being a reformed character and so intelligent, finding God!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 12:25pm
Longford was often classed as being quite thick but if you look at what he managed to change despite it often being against the odds, he was clearly a lot cleverer/shrewder than he was given credit for.

Sometimes at a later date a contradiction would become clear eg he was totally opposed to homosexuality and fought against homosexual rights but was also one of the main protagonists for basic homosexual rights.

If it wasn't for Longford, Hindley's and Brady's cases would have disappeared out the public eye and they would have eventually been paroled, especially as much more lenient sentencing was becoming the norm as well as the wish of the system to reform prisoners instead of keeping them inside.

Hindley realised the damage Longford was doing to her chances of parole and eventually shunned him - but he carried on, knowing full well the damage he was doing. Hindley might have thought she was playing him at one time and this might have been his revenge.

Nobody knows for sure whether Longford was playing a game or not but there is certainly a chance. Religion has always been a useful weapon to some but it can be used two ways.
Posted By: casper Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 3:08pm
I would like to think you were right DD, but I doubt that it was his intention, more like he thought the god squad had got through to her, only one manipulator there, as regards parole no chance public opinion was too strong, I read the book many years ago, it still gives me shivers to think of the horrifying ordeal that was carried out on those children especially Lesley Anne Downe, and fills me with a dread and a feeling that I wish I could have done something personally, no doubt a feeling of helplessness as a parent that couldn't protect a child, and Hindley stood by and let it happen, sickening.
Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 9:43pm
Final act of evil this thing wants is his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor, trying to have the last laugh!! .... They should be thrown onto a rubbish dump, eventually go into landfill with all the other rubbish. He shouldn't even have a funeral just burn him and get rid...
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 10:04pm
Final act of evil this thing wants is his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor, trying to have the last laugh!! .... They should be thrown onto a rubbish dump, eventually go into landfill with all the other rubbish. He shouldn't even have a funeral just burn him and get rid...

Throw them down the loo in prison and hope they get stuck in the u-bend yes
Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 10:11pm
Ye that's a good one DD, only trouble is they may end up in our water system and thats a horrible thought..
Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 10:18pm
Regarding finding Keith Bennetts body and perhaps others that may be buried on the Moor, you would think they could find them in this day and age. I remember watching a programme where they used all kinds of techo stuff even flying over areas to find ancient bodies of Romans or some historic remain from hundreds of years ago and they did pinpoint them. Surely these aids should be used for cases like this.
Posted By: granny Re: Ian Brady - 16th May 2017 11:28pm

Cools, that has crossed my mind too, at times. They can locate so much now, but unless they know where to start, it could be too costly. Bones could have been scattered, there could be animal bones that show up. Such a vast area, and I don't think his body ever will be found. Poor Winnie.......

That Brady just showed how twisted and evil he was to the last. His ashes should never be allowed out of the urn.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 5:45am
Why do anything with his so called ashes,just dispose of them with the rest of the waste from the furnace. There should be no funeral in any way shape or form.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 7:20am
Perhaps the ashes should be disposed in the sea. The middle of nowhere, unmarked and meaningless.

This happened to Bin laden, so there is no place for the nutters to go and worship.
Posted By: casper Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 7:55am
[quote=lollipop]Perhaps the ashes should be disposed in the sea. The middle of nowhere, unmarked and meaningless.

This happened to Bin laden, so there is no place for the nutters to go and worship.

Not the sea lollipop, we don't wan't to contaminate the ashes, bodies and memories of our sailors that have had that done, maybe a sewage plant.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 9:05am
Regarding finding Keith Bennetts body and perhaps others that may be buried on the Moor, you would think they could find them in this day and age. I remember watching a programme where they used all kinds of techo stuff even flying over areas to find ancient bodies of Romans or some historic remain from hundreds of years ago and they did pinpoint them. Surely these aids should be used for cases like this.

It was tried a few years back:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/spy-...ret-their-last-victims-body-6865470.html

Sadly, soil movement, plus Brady's vague idea of where it might have been means they were literally looking for a needle in a haystack.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 12:29pm
Iam liking the sewerage plant Casper!!

I understand fully, I just was putting it out there. What we would like and what will happen........is unfortunately out of our hands.

Now no more oxygen, thoughts or feelings am I going to waste on that scumbag.
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 1:52pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
they were literally looking for a needle in a haystack.

That probably explains why they couldn't find what they were looking for.
Posted By: Beethoven Re: Ian Brady - 17th May 2017 2:07pm
Originally Posted by Spellbinder
Originally Posted by Gibbo
they were literally looking for a needle in a haystack.

That probably explains why they couldn't find what they were looking for.
Love it.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Ian Brady - 18th May 2017 10:13am
What they should do with the ashes is flush them down the nearest public bog to send them with all the rest of the shoit.
Posted By: lincle Re: Ian Brady - 18th May 2017 6:46pm
apart from his lawyer is there anyone else out there going to willingly send him on his way to Hell. Im so glad Im not a Priest,a mortuary attendant,a funeral director or a crematoriam attendant. Are these people allowed to say NO & refuse to handle him. Will his ashes be scattered on consecrated ground .Where to put him is a big problem. Rocket him to the moon maybe cos wherever he goes it wont be far enough.Evil pure evil
Posted By: Madge Re: Ian Brady - 18th May 2017 7:45pm
i wouldnt mind going, always wanted to dance on someones grave, just never hated anyone enough before,
Posted By: cools Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 4:36pm
Heard the other day that this thing still has not been got rid of!! No funeral directors willing to get involved, I don't blame them. So Brady is still costing us money even in death!! Why don't they just dump him in shark infested Waters and be done with the rubbish. He doesn't deserve any humanity at all..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 5:09pm
The body was handed over to his solicitor in May, it lies in a morgue with Manchester bomber Salman Abedi.

There is absolutely no point in this, get them cremated, throw the ashes out to sea and lets forget about them instead of keeping them in the public eye.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 5:37pm
Put him in landfill and let him rot with all the other s#it.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 8:20pm
at least chop open his brain and see if anything different from a humans
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 8:54pm
Originally Posted by fish5133

Might not be such a bad idea Fish, might be they could learn something of how his brain worked.I don't know if that is a possibility or not.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 9:28pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

Might not be such a bad idea Fish, might be they could learn something of how his brain worked.I don't know if that is a possibility or not.

I doubt it would show anything...a bit difficult after a sledge hammers been used to crack open the skull.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ian Brady - 8th Aug 2017 9:45pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

I doubt it would show anything...a bit difficult after a sledge hammers been used to crack open the skull.

That should have happened when he was living.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral