Forums
Posted By: venice How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 7:35am
Dont like the sound of Trump calling all the senators to the White House over N.Korea. Permission to send a rocket over there is the first horrible thing that came to my mind ??
Posted By: granny Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 7:48am
China launch of a new aircraft carrier. Just one they made earlier and kept in the closet for a rainy day ? However, it won't be finished until 2020. So bravado without impact.

No need to worry until we hear more. What can we do ?

I was watching a video yesterday about Hiroshima. I doubt that will be tested again.

For anyone interested or wanting to be depressed so early in the day. In 3 parts of about 15mins each.

They called the bomb 'Little Boy' it was only 10ft long !

[youtube]jY9VwCE_Dsg[/youtube]
Posted By: casper Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 8:31am
Once Pandora's box is opened, then we should all be worried, strike counter strike, armageddon, lets hope common sense prevails.

Anybody remember seeing a film called the Bedford Incident, basically it is about a cat and mouse game between an American warship and a Russian sub which ends in a nuclear war when a command from the captain of the American ship is misunderstood, sorry just thought I would brighten your day.
Posted By: Dilly Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 9:41am
Why worry, what will be will be. We have no power to influence anything so just get out to the shed and find your grandads old tin hat. Good luck smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 11:20am
[youtube]v=4VWaeLsqKG8[/youtube]
Posted By: cools Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 11:38am
OMG!! Wearing out my worry beads here.
Posted By: venice Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 11:44am
Cools, you need to join Dilly's club lol
Posted By: Dilly Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 11:48am
Keep calm Cools

Drink tea ! Things are always better after a nice cup of tea.

Pyramids of course smile
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 12:18pm
should threaten them both with scissors that'll stop them raftl
Posted By: Dilly Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 12:32pm
Originally Posted by eddtheduck
should threaten them both with scissors that'll stop them raftl

With haircuts like theirs you would be doing them a favour smile
Posted By: granny Re: How worried should we be? - 26th Apr 2017 11:40pm
Originally Posted by venice
Dont like the sound of Trump calling all the senators to the White House over N.Korea. Permission to send a rocket over there is the first horrible thing that came to my mind ??

Sanctions. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39723747

Imagine if Mr Kim was liquidated and North Korea as we know it collapsed, what would the ordinary person do ? They are so conditioned, they wouldn't be able to handle Western life or freedom to make up their own minds. It could be a very sad state of affairs and I wouldn't trust one of them to give them freedom of movement, to anywhere. So brainwashed now !
Posted By: casper Re: How worried should we be? - 27th Apr 2017 8:56am
Yep scary places granny, I remember well arriving off Shanghai in 1960 the crew had to muster with their seamans ID cards and go in the saloon one at a time and stand in front of a delegation in full military regalia flanked by armed guards whilst they checked you out, very intimidating for a 16 year old casper. omg
Posted By: granny Re: How worried should we be? - 28th Apr 2017 9:42pm
Well, the world is certainly dealing with a madman. After Tillerson's speech earlier today, Kim do da is tempting fate, although it does state that US have said it was unsuccessful

Now are they saying that so they can escape following through on their (Trump's) world media threats of retaliation for such acts ?

Trump needs to learn to stop making mouthy threats that are obviously not being taken seriously. One day it will be serious and no one will be listening any longer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39750240
© Wirral-Wikiwirral