Forums
Posted By: cools Toddler shot - 31st Jan 2017 10:06pm
What a vile excuse for a human being this Jordan Walters is who shot an 18 month old toddler in the head with airgun. Thankfully the little boy lived but now suffer seizures and other things because if it. His mother who is just as bad in my opinion got off. These cases really anger me hope he gets his just deserts in prison.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Toddler shot - 31st Jan 2017 10:20pm
Shame the birch wasn't an option here
Posted By: granny Re: Toddler shot - 31st Jan 2017 11:02pm

If she knew he had an air rifle with the child around, and suggested he fired it, to frighten the little chap into shutting up , then she surely has to take some of the blame.

Why do parents use this 'shock treatment' to make their children go quiet. That is also cruelty !...
Posted By: snowhite Re: Toddler shot - 31st Jan 2017 11:06pm
Originally Posted by granny

If she knew he had an air rifle with the child around, and suggested he fired it, to frighten the little chap into shutting up , then she surely has to take some of the blame.

Why do parents use this 'shock treatment' to make their children go quiet. That is also cruelty !...
Makes one wonder what goes on behind closed doors Granny.
scary is it not.Poor kid he must have been really scared.
Posted By: kittykat Re: Toddler shot - 1st Feb 2017 12:02pm
It's a good job we live in a (semi) civilised society and not a vigilante filled one!
The defendants were not the poor child's parents. They were neighbours. The mother was visiting and sat on the sofa trying to calm the crying children.
I think both the defendants were parents though.
Posted By: cools Re: Toddler shot - 1st Feb 2017 3:28pm
I stand corrected. Wouldn't have minded a vigilante dishing it out to him though.
Posted By: kittykat Re: Toddler shot - 1st Feb 2017 3:55pm
Me neither Cools. I will never understand why anyone would ever have any sort of gun (even fake) in the same home as children let alone the same room.

For his partner to encourage him to shoot it too (although she says she can't remember) I do hope social services are taking a good long look at the safety of their children.

Will he be protected in prison? Can you imagine the "what are you in for" conversation? I'm not sure "I shot a two year old child in the head to shut him up" will go down too well.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral