Forums
Posted By: granny Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 22nd Dec 2016 2:48am

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/northern-lights-cam
Posted By: granny Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 22nd Dec 2016 3:04am
.You missed it..again Live pics taken by moi. laugh [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
santa's vapour trails wink shh
Posted By: venice Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 22nd Dec 2016 6:15pm
Seriously , taken on the Wirral?
Posted By: granny Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 22nd Dec 2016 10:29pm
Originally Posted by venice

Noooo Venice, taken on the camera on the screen we view on explore.org. Top right hand side. (you have to be logged on)

Edd, I think you may be right. Being a child at heart I'd like to think you are smile

I'm watching bison atm..cold
Posted By: venice Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 22nd Dec 2016 11:49pm

Originally Posted by granny
Originally Posted by venice

Noooo Venice, taken on the camera on the screen we view on explore.org. Top right hand side. (you have to be logged on)

Edd, I think you may be right. Being a child at heart I'd like to think you are smile

I'm watching bison atm..cold

Ah, ok-- thought you were trying to pull my leg, but then again , we have had showings on the Wirral historically .... although not THAT good camera
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 23rd Dec 2016 12:09am
Glad you cleared that up Venice..I thought Granny had been on the Absinthe..hic
Posted By: granny Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 23rd Dec 2016 12:55am
Originally Posted by fish5133
Glad you cleared that up Venice..I thought Granny had been on the Absinthe..hic

You know what thought did...?
Hey Granny, thanks for sharing that site with us, it really is interesting, you could almost feel the cold when you listen to the wind moaning over the snow-covered wasteland, I will be watching later to see if the Aurora Borealis makes an appearance. thumbsup
Posted By: granny Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 23rd Dec 2016 11:58pm

She's on her way .......a bit earlier tonight I think.
Posted By: granny Re: Be quick have a look at this if you are up - 24th Dec 2016 12:18am
They are saying it could be a good night for it.. damn ! and I have to be p early in the morn.

[img]https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...d32ecafa45eb3e5412fd.png?w=480&h=270[/img]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral