Forums
Posted By: cools Jo Cox murder - 23rd Nov 2016 11:17am
What a waste of time and money these court cases are. When it is without a shadow of doubt he person/persons have done it do away with the cort case. He's clearly guilty what's the point, a waste of space in my eyes pity they couldn't put something in his water, oh dear he's had a heart attack.
Posted By: cools Re: Jo Cox murder - 23rd Nov 2016 11:26am
I apologize for the silly face thing it wasn't meant to be there,and spelling mistakes. My i- pad has broken so having to use a 7 inch tablet which is not very good at all. Hoping Santa will bring me a new one.
Posted By: venice Re: Jo Cox murder - 23rd Nov 2016 1:24pm
You still have to have a court case , to go through the motions , to be seen to be keeping to the law. --otherwise you get situations like these damn family courts that sit in secret and seem to be accountable to no-one .
The murderer in this case is clearly guilty of murder, but there may still be issues as to whether he is insane etc . Cant see the case dragging on for too long hopefully.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Jo Cox murder - 23rd Nov 2016 1:55pm
He's clearly guilty what's the point.

The trial will/should make it clear that he is guilty. Its only clearly guilty in certain peoples eyes. You and I rely on the media. Even cctv evidence not always reliable.

One of the great things about this country--when its not corrupted. Not sure about death penalty/imprisonment--that's another argument.

We have many travesties of justice so need as many safeguards as possible.

Posted By: cools Re: Jo Cox murder - 23rd Nov 2016 2:04pm
I know that we have to have the trials British Justice and all that but I really wish there was a clause that if there was not a single doubt and let's face it we all saw it, just like we all saw the poor Lee Rigby murder,they don't deserve any trial . I'm sorry in my opinion wish they could be eradicated sane or not.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Jo Cox murder - 23rd Nov 2016 10:00pm
Originally Posted by cools
I'm sorry in my opinion wish they could be eradicated sane or not.
The same for this pair- imo smile https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016...oxs-tragic-death-to-smear-jeremy-corbyn/
© Wirral-Wikiwirral