Forums
Posted By: Mark Trump Wins Election - 9th Nov 2016 8:23am
Its pretty much official now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/us2016/results

Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 9th Nov 2016 12:52pm

Nothing left to say really. I think everyone will be feeling 'winded'. All the heads of states are sending good intentioned messages and all trying to appear encouraging, but at the same time probably having a major panic behind closed doors. This could really scupper EU plans for so many reasons.

Times of change , maybe a good thing ?
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Trump Wins Election - 9th Nov 2016 2:36pm
Watching the news I find it funny how now that trump has won that so call celebrity are saying they will leave the us, I'm shouting at the TV "GROW UP" it like being back at school and that kid who is getting beat at football picks the ball up and walks off
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 9th Nov 2016 4:01pm
Lets see if he keeps his promise of putting Clinton behind bars---oh that was just "locker talk"
Still hope for Boris Johnson
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Trump Wins Election - 9th Nov 2016 4:18pm
He didn't promise that.
He promised to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate her (and the outcome of that would not be up to him).
Words get twisted.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 12:44am
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
He didn't promise that.
He promised to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate her (and the outcome of that would not be up to him).
Words get twisted.

That's part of what he said. He also said that's where she would be (jail)if he were in charge of the law in the country.
Words do get twisted I agree.
Posted By: casper Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 10:47am
Promises and fair words mean nothing, lets see how the big talk progresses, his cosying up to Putin has done him no favours we all know how anti communist the United States are, and it looks like we could be on our own if tensions with Russia rise in Europe.

I see Farage is back on the scene now after the victory, he couldn't get away quick enough when the sex allegations were made.
Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 11:01am

I think the bigger worry is Trump's allegiance to Israel. He stated that his administration would recognise Jerusalem as one undivided capitol in the State of Israel.

Now that IS dangerous and very antagonistic to the Palestinians !

Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 11:51am
Originally Posted by granny

I think the bigger worry is Trump's allegiance to Israel. He stated that his administration would recognise Jerusalem as one undivided capitol in the State of Israel.

Now that IS dangerous and very antagonistic to the Palestinians

They all tend to say some pro israel thing because of the large number of dual us israeli passport holders and also many in the bible belt have zionist christian beliefs.imo just a vote grabbing statement. Saying that i see he has jewish connections in his family and one of his kids converted to judaism
Posted By: venice Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 12:46pm
Easy for him to get round the 'imprisoning' Clinton stuff. Hes already made an announcement he wants unity for both sides etc and a coming together no matter what your feelings are etc, so he could just make out the 'good of the country' isnt served best now by continuing chasing Clinton , he needs 'to get on'. That would be the smart thing to do in my opinion anyway , otherwise he will just rankle her supporters even more and alienate people who just may otherwise 'believe' him and give him a chance to do what he can for America.

Agree entirely over the worries for Palestine.
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 9:36pm
if only we had someone like him here with a set of balls, but the Illuminati has
probably already sat him down and said this is how its going to go,you are just
are puppet,and they let him win so it looks like you had a choice,like everything
its all a con
Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 11:49pm
So true, Joe.

There's a new programme on BBC in the New year ;

Apprentice President.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 10th Nov 2016 11:54pm
They have removed from his website the bit about banning all muslims. now its those with terrorist links.. pretty much as it is already.

doesn't officially become president till January. hes gonna be more entertaining than Obama.
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Trump Wins Election - 11th Nov 2016 7:04am
i don't think he will live to be president
Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 11th Nov 2016 9:42am
Originally Posted by joeblogs
i don't think he will live to be president

There's a few thoughts of that already on Wiki. Venice and her Big Banana Skin for example ! laugh

I don't think he has fully realised just what he is about to become and have a feeling that the full impact might just be beginning to dawn on him and his wife. It's all very well being a bully and battling your way to the top but it's an unknown quantity to him, totally different to what he has done before, needing a huge regard for diplomacy, of which, he appears to have nil.

He seemed very humbled in his meeting with Obama, (which is not Trump) and Obama I thought, had a look of concern ,he certainly didn't appear to be relaxed as he is with others. All the laughs and the glittering smiles seem to be getting sucked out of America right now.

Imagine what it must be like handing your Presidency over to that Buffoon.

Posted By: dustymclean Re: Trump Wins Election - 11th Nov 2016 12:30pm
John Pilger "The truth is" and also Julian Assange interview on Utube spell it out.Perhaps Obama has had his hand in the till along with Clinton.The American people know what is going on.9 out of the 10 biggest arms manufacturers backed Clinton.The Clinton foundation is laundering more money than London.It would not be in a few Americans iterests to be named. Arms "Alms" for the poor,and a massive donation to the foundation. I salute the American people on their Hobson's choice decision.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Trump Wins Election - 11th Nov 2016 6:13pm
Originally Posted by dustymclean
John Pilger "The truth is" and also Julian Assange interview on Utube spell it out.Perhaps Obama has had his hand in the till along with Clinton.The American people know what is going on.9 out of the 10 biggest arms manufacturers backed Clinton.The Clinton foundation is laundering more money than London.It would not be in a few Americans iterests to be named. Arms "Alms" for the poor,and a massive donation to the foundation. I salute the American people on their Hobson's choice decision.
Yep seen them, Dusty.CLINTON CASH is another one to youtube,Clinton foundation raised millions for Haiti and pocketed it.While the people of Haiti are still living in slums.
Thousands appeared at Trumps Rallies,Only hundreds turned up at Clintons and only 50 supporters turned up at kaines lol.
The protest was a setup as well.One protester could not even answer why he was protesting when asked he was asked why is he protesting against Trump.
Only time will tell if Trump has kept his word or not.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Trump Wins Election - 11th Nov 2016 7:43pm
Hobson's Choice indeed.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 13th Nov 2016 8:54pm
Trump puts the welly in on Hillary an then keeps kicking her at a charity function. Talk about bad taste. Ok make one or 2 quips if you must but to go on and on slateing her doesnt make him look very good.

Michael Palin look a like hides the cleavage from time to time

Posted By: dustymclean Re: Trump Wins Election - 13th Nov 2016 11:32pm
Bad taste is sitting next to a known felon, known not accused and saying nothing.Would you sit next to Jimmy Savile for a meal and let it be known you said nothing??I am warming to this tool of the system.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Trump Wins Election - 14th Nov 2016 12:32am
And Hillary's response at the same event (starts slow but gets better).....

Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 14th Nov 2016 2:06am
I didn't realise this dinner is designed for the speakers to [censored] off one another. Think Trump won this one as well.
Posted By: venice Re: Trump Wins Election - 15th Nov 2016 12:03pm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...in-the-swamp-so-why-is-he-letting-lobby/

Well, its not looking good if the above is to be believed. I did wonder how someone with over 500 company ownerships/interests was going to detach himself enough to control big business like the pharma lot - well looks like he is just the puppet that so many thought.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 15th Nov 2016 5:19pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
I didn't realise this dinner is designed for the speakers to [censored] off one another. Think Trump won this one as well.

Don't quite know why the coal waste they pile up in big hills should be "censored"
Posted By: venice Re: Trump Wins Election - 15th Nov 2016 8:25pm
How odd.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 22nd Nov 2016 7:55pm
Trump team won't pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.

US President-elect Donald Trump will not pursue a further investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails, to help her "heal", his spokeswoman has said.

His adviser said Mr Trump would not appoint a special prosecutor to look into the former Secretary of State, as he had pledged during campaigning

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38069585

Just locker talk
He is falling into line..just the same all protecting each other. Just upset loads who voted for him
Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 22nd Nov 2016 9:57pm
There was absolutely no way he was going to be able to carry out all his promises and threats. The reason is, because there is always another higher level that's saying 'don't go there'.
Posted By: casper Re: Trump Wins Election - 23rd Nov 2016 8:20am
Like all politicians he lied, he has got what he wanted, and "his" choice of Nigel Farage as a UK representative re enforces his unsuitability, I am looking forward to see how all this pans out, we have had all the denials from the government (quite rightly so) but will they sell their souls and our good will and standing to secure a trade deal? as the old saying goes any port in a storm, we are living in strange times and I wouldnt rule out anything
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump Wins Election - 23rd Nov 2016 1:20pm
Casper---its not "lying"..its being "economical with the truth". Interesting that you cant call another politician a liar in Parliament without the Speaker telling you off.

Granny::"there is always another higher level that's saying 'don't go there'." The shadow government

This guy give a good rant (incs swearing) explaining it from 4:00 into the clip. The first bit is a bit gruesome about a water protector getting arm shattered by police concussion grenade

Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 24th Nov 2016 12:24pm
Those poor people. Americans are grim people, and very cruel. Strange how they seem to be able to rescue the rest of the world, but not their own.

There's a recount being called for on the election results too in Michigan, Pennsylvania ,and Wisconsin . Compelling evidence of voting anomalies.

Posted By: granny Re: Trump Wins Election - 6th Jan 2017 10:44pm

SO, what have we got now ? The man is mad. I reckon he's been given a jolly good smacked bottom today, and a warning of mega proportions.

That should knock the 'pomp' out of him, hopefully.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral