Forums
Posted By: cools Shootings in Munich - 22nd Jul 2016 5:11pm
God another one Munich shopping centre, multiple deaths.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 22nd Jul 2016 6:14pm
Just seen this Cools. This is becoming VERY worrying.

I was listening to the update on the French atrocity of last week. The man involved had only recently been radicalised (apparently) It makes one wonder if the lives of their families are threatened if they don't carry out instructions.

Not making excuses for the acts at all, but these indiscriminate terrorists will force anyone to do what they want. I read the other day that in Lebanon , children are forced to perform acts of cruelty on animals, to toughen them up ! No doubt the same practice goes on all over the Middle East and beyond.

Sympathies to all who have lost family and friends.
Posted By: cools Re: Shootings in Munich - 22nd Jul 2016 6:26pm
Beginning to run out of words to express my horror at these horrible acts. The poor people in that shopping centre ,looked at one YouTube clip injured people lying around scared to move I expect. It could be any one of us. Really really scary. I think there will be a terrible backlash over this because Germany have a very strong following with far right movement. That is if it is another terrorist act , which it sounds like.My thoughts again are with the families and victims.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 22nd Jul 2016 7:03pm
Again those that seek to harm innocent people especially children deserve no place in a civilized society, they put themselves outside of any decent human response, then seek to hide behind a religion to justify their actions, if this religion of theirs encourages so called jihad against all non believers then that religion should be outlawed, the trouble is there are that many different interpretations of Islam its hard to find the truth, they change the meaning to suit the event.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 23rd Jul 2016 10:20am
Sometimes it would be better to dismiss anything the media tell us until proven truthful.

Because it was alleged there were three gunmen, we all assumed it was a terrorist attack. They built a whole day and night of news on the tv yesterday surrounding this terrorist attack. Whoever said there were three gunmen must have been lying! In fact, it was as follows;

In the last hour police in Munich have said the suspect in the shopping mall shootings is an 18-year-old German-Iranian national. He had been living in Munich for some time and acted alone, before killing himself.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 23rd Jul 2016 10:28am
Originally Posted by granny
I was listening to the update on the French atrocity of last week. The man involved had only recently been radicalised (apparently)

Same applies to this...... Today it's stated that he'd been 'plotting for months'. Do we believe that too ? At the end of the day, what should we believe ? It would seem the only factual thing, is the event, which due again to past political, media coverage, throws everyone into a spin and we can be guilty of making our own accusations for the wrong reasons and against the wrong people.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 6:47am
I get the distinct feeling that the Germans always try to play down the terrorist angle, maybe to allay peoples fears or it could be politically motivated to ease unrest about immigration, I heard they have arrested a 16 year old youth in connection with the recent shootings.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 7:10am
A Syrian blew himself up last night in a different town. Injuring 12. Backpack devise after being refused entry to a music festival !

There again, it could be wrong information !
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 7:40am
Also in germany a syrian refugee also killed his girlfriend workmate with a meat cleaver at work and went berserk till a car driver deliberately took him out with his car. Police then arrested him. In this country he would be sueing the car driver.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 7:43am
A German official says they are unsure of the motive, whether he was just trying to kill himself or kill others! so you try and gain entry to a festival with a haversack containing some sort of explosive device( possibly a nail bomb) to kill yourself.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 12:22pm
The man was mentally unstable

'He told lies so often'
Mr Herrmann said the man had been known to have tried to take his own life twice and had spent time in a psychiatric clinic.
"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36880758

This is all becoming too commonplace and is very worrying
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 12:28pm
More shootings in Florida
It is never ending
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36882456
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 25th Jul 2016 3:33pm
The mentally unstable tag seems to feature a lot lately, it does seem a bizarre coincidence, worrying indeed.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 2:49pm
Another few killed in France after an attack on a church, Priest killed others injured, one attacker shot dead, another with a serious GSW, it now appears that there have been extra resources allotted here, to protect mosques and other places of the various religions that have been imposed upon us.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 3:23pm
It is becoming a bit much now
Every day, WTF
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36892785
Posted By: cools Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 6:28pm
Absolutley barbaric what they did , Monsters!!
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 6:44pm
The two of them shot dead. Priest's throat cut,(executed) our Government shouting tonight, hate crime is not acceptable, Muslim churches protected, guilty terrorists in most cases have either been questioned, on the radar, tagged, or in custody at some point, IS bringing it's barbaric customs with them, attempting to instigate retaliation on home turf . So what next ?

Yet again, these countries are burying their heads, pretending it will go away, just like they have with the migrant situations in Greece and Italy. No intervention with help for anyone. Just words, and more words.

Whose side is every one on ? It sure as heck,is not the ordinary man in the street and indigenous people of any country or democracy.

Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 8:02pm
got to be careful how I word this

how much more of this are people going to take before they hit out frown it's a sad world I feel for our kids and their kids very sad

A quote from 2pac "when will we see world peace, when the world falls to pieces"
Posted By: cools Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 8:35pm
Yes Edd I can see big trouble on the streets, I wish it would just stop all this violence everywhere it makes me so depressed thinking about the future.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 9:34pm
Shooting in Sweden Immigrant Ghetto shopping mall. Gunman at large.@ 21.25

Man hacked to death in Calais Jungle camp. 12 hours ago.
The 200 suspects directly involved in the fighting all came from countries such as Eritrea and Sudan, as well as Afghanistan.
Did we hear about that one ?

It is depressing Cools and bad for the mental well being of us all. Desperation will be a difficult thing to handle when feelings begin rise, but we have hope, for without it we affect our children and grandchildren in ways we would not wish for.
This one in Rouen today, I think will go very deep with many and although I'm not over keen on the French, it is a great sense of despair and sympathy I am sharing with them. This has gone to the core. A 19yr old ?? Where did things go so badly wrong for such a young man and how did he learn how to use a knife to commit such an atrocity ?
Posted By: cools Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 9:47pm
At least one of these terrorists was suspected ,to the point of having a tag on. Why can't they hold them somewhere ,blow politically correctness and laws. Anyone with even a sniff of supporting IS or any other terrorist group should be taken off the streets and held for however long it takes . We've got to get tougher in order to protect ourselves. Hate it all Granny,as you say it's affecting us all.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 9:55pm
Agreed. If there is any suspicion they should be off the streets for a long time.
We forget that Saddam Hussein held them all in prisons but once he went, they were all released.

Posted By: cools Re: Shootings in Munich - 26th Jul 2016 10:04pm
He was a bad man Saddam Hussein but he ruled his country with an iron fist. When he went you're so right Granny we've got all these maniacs taken over. Should never have got involved in his affairs.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Shootings in Munich - 27th Jul 2016 12:33am
Originally Posted by cools
He was a bad man Saddam Hussein but he ruled his country with an iron fist. When he went you're so right Granny we've got all these maniacs taken over. Should never have got involved in his affairs.

Same with Syria (Assad) and Gaddafi (Libya)
Maybe, our intervention with Libya fueled the uprising in Syria and there citizens were thinking things can be better

Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 27th Jul 2016 7:38am
Apparently it wasn't seen as an attack on the church (Christian religion)but on the country as a whole,yet they murder a priest seriously injure a nun and carry out some sort of a Muslim service at the altar whilst recording it all, its about time the authorities woke up and stopped trying to play things down.Here we have the government putting extra resources into protecting Mosques etc, but the Christian church has been told to beef up its own security, appeasement never works that lesson has been well learnt, hasn't it?
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 28th Jul 2016 1:50pm
Just reading on the internet that the German police are concerned about the rise in sexual assaults, mainly in shopping centers and swimming baths, and fear incidents could rise even further due to the hot weather, one suggestion made by the grandly titled Federal Association of German swimming professionals suggests that the introduction of Muslim life guards might help to reduce or stop such incidents happening.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Shootings in Munich - 28th Jul 2016 3:07pm
you hear alot about how Muslims want to live along side everyone, then we hear that they wanna Muslim only schools, swimmer baths, shops and more mosques.

with around 390,000 people in the UK putting Jedi as their religion in the census can we have our own Jedi Temple, schools and Jedi laws.

why is it everytime I fill in a form I feel guilty ticking British White, there's no English box to tick frown
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 28th Jul 2016 3:31pm
Originally Posted by casper
Just reading on the internet that the German police are concerned about the rise in sexual assaults, mainly in shopping centers and swimming baths, and fear incidents could rise even further due to the hot weather, one suggestion made by the grandly titled Federal Association of German swimming professionals suggests that the introduction of Muslim life guards might help to reduce or stop such incidents happening.

raftl Who is kidding who ? Muslim women are not allowed mixed swimming and wear clothes on top of swimming costumes). There must be a reason for that, and presumably it is to stop the males seeing them revealed in scanty clothes or seeing them at all, which must be for a reason too ! So what is the point to put Muslim life guards in such positions , in an attempt to alleviate a possibility. Is that so they can watch German girls swim in their bikinis instead ???

Edd is right, bending over backwards to assist different cultures is not the way forward. They came to Europe because they wanted the European culture. Yet again , we'll have a gun to our heads , initiated by the likes of Liberty and Muslim council of human rights. Alas, the same old problem, we have to make the changes . These are the things that make people angry and give rise to the very thing that Governments wish to stop, i.e. 'hate crime'. Unfortunately, hate crime doesn't seem to extend to Caucasian races, they simply get murdered or raped, and wait for the next atrocity to happen.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 29th Jul 2016 6:56am
My thoughts exactly granny raftl the Germans are also suggesting, Muslim police, unbelievable, we are looking at the biggest takeover of our values and culture aided by our own governments ever, by falling over themselves to placate and appease, the possible result could be the rise of the far right, already the support for those groups in Europe is on the rise.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 31st Jul 2016 10:13am
'News Now', an up to the minute report on what is happening anywhere.

The rescues going on is unbelievable , but these are mostly not refugees , they are migrants and I wonder how these people will be dealt with . Surely, they cannot be classed as 'illegal migrants' if they are rescued and transported to land in Europe ?

The thought of them being stranded in Libya is quite upsetting, how on earth is it possible to tell these people from the depths of Africa , not to come. Many of these people are impoverished, and I still cannot understand how they raise the money needed for these trips and wonder if different governments are helping financially to get the out of their own countries. A bit like 'cleansing' in a different way.

What the answer is, goodness knows but looking at these news reports, it's a problem that's not going away soon.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Hot+Topics/Mediterranean+Refugee+Crisis

Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 31st Jul 2016 6:35pm
I notice the Arab countries don't appear to show any benevolence to their own, strange that, peace on earth and goodwill to all, doesn't seem to feature in their culture,I don't know an awful lot about Arab culture,apart from numerous trips through the Suez canal in which the ship was invaded by all kinds of scam merchants, dirty books sir, etc, but they do come across as very mercenary.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Shootings in Munich - 1st Aug 2016 8:45am
I notice the Arab countries don't appear to show any benevolence to their own, strange that, peace on earth and goodwill to all, doesn't seem to feature in their culture,I don't know an awful lot about Arab culture,apart from numerous trips through the Suez canal in which the ship was invaded by all kinds of scam merchants, dirty books sir, etc, but they do come across as very mercenary.

With them it all depends on which one has the best imaginary friend and they can't agree on which one it is. Always been tribal and always will be, it's in the psyche. That's why they always need a strongman in charge. The big problem to me is that they are striving to import their medieval beliefs here and are allowed to get away with it. We've been through all the same stuff ourselves but it was a long long time ago and we've moved on and possibly wised up a bit.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 2nd Aug 2016 10:55am
Yep its a strange old world, Allah and his followers don't mind accepting, shelter food and help from the nonbelievers when it suits, accept with one hand strike you with the other, intergration will never work because they won't accept change as you say.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 2nd Aug 2016 2:56pm
...and their medieval beliefs will continue to grow.

According to reports, there are hardly any Syrian Christians coming to the West even though Syria has 10% Christian population.

They think the reason is due to the fact that they won't go to the camps for fear of reprisals. It could also be because more than enough have already met their deaths.

Think about the Yazidis and how they have been hunted down by IS. An ancient civilisation that had their religion based on Christianity.

The Christian Church and followers in this country have been overridden, ridiculed, and generally dismissed over the years and possibly ,the average age of parishioners is about 60yrs (although there are many young people and children who attend my church) Another 10 years and overall there won't be a Christian community in this country. The same thing has happened in Greece and other European countries. With that in mind , we can only assume that Islam will be the predominant religion here in the UK and else where, and therefore Christian values will eventually be eroded completely.
We had better get used to it because it's not going to go away .

The asylum seekers who say they are Christian (probably to be more assured of acceptance) are now being tested on the ten commandments . If they fail, their application is being turned down. What a joke ! How many in this country would call themselves Christian or consider themselves to hold Christian values, but could not recite the ten commandments ?

I agree with comments about how their code of ethics in many countries is not what we would consider civilised , there again, I also think that we as nation have lost our direction too.

What a huge mess, and another quarter of a million have arrived on European soil this year so far. Mainly from the North African countries and many from Christian roots. Personally I don't care what religion or God they follow, or even none at all, but to make jokes about Allah is extremely offensive to Muslims.

What I am worried more about is the way in which this volume of people will not integrate within any society and their tribal customs will prevail at a greater level on our soil. Such as FGM, arranged marriages, slavery, child abuse, prostitution etc.

A massive amount of resources will have to continue to be increased and poured into tackling all these problems for a long time, and one wonders if it will have any effect at all. I doubt it very much.

Why don't the army step in at Calais ? The French police are playing games over there with the asylum seekers. My opinion is that the asylum seekers in Calais are being allowed to get through the tunnels and into uk., as the French don't want them there. They laugh at the French police . Put the army in position and they might realise the fun is over.

This has been going on for at least 15 years. In the last 12 months UK have given £20 million to help France tackle the problem.

This year lorries packed with refugees are being stopped in Kent. Too late then for border control to do anything.

Give me a drink...... confused

Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 3rd Aug 2016 8:05am
I see the Police Commissioner Hogan Howe has ordered an extra 600 armed police for duties in London, he has also issued advice and instructions to the people of London as what to do in the event of a terrorist attack, I take it the rest of the country is of no consequence then.
Posted By: venice Re: Shootings in Munich - 3rd Aug 2016 10:05am
I passed through Euston twice last week - didnt see any police at all!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Shootings in Munich - 3rd Aug 2016 10:15am
I see the Police Commissioner Hogan Howe has ordered an extra 600 armed police for duties in London, he has also issued advice and instructions to the people of London as what to do in the event of a terrorist attack, I take it the rest of the country is of no consequence then.

Yes and telling potential terrorist where police presence is concentrated is a great idea ! . Watch out the rest of the country.
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 3rd Aug 2016 10:28am
Exactly Dilly, they are more likely to pick a "soft" target, it also gives rise to the two nation country that we have become.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 3rd Aug 2016 11:56pm
Bus, Molotov cocktail..Paris. This would appear to have happened on the 27th July.

http://finance.townhall.com/ticker/...-bus-while-yelling-allahu-akbar-n2201501

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/vi...amp;ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Hot+Topics/Migrant+Crisis
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Shootings in Munich - 4th Aug 2016 12:00am
Apparently migrants. Mind you the frogs aren't opposed to throwing the odd molotov
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 4th Aug 2016 12:05am
The Mayor called it an act of vandalism !
Posted By: casper Re: Shootings in Munich - 4th Aug 2016 6:27am
Originally Posted by granny
The Mayor called it an act of vandalism !

They all seem intent on playing these increasing acts of violence by immigrants/asylum seekers down, its no good burying heads in the sand, its going to get worse.
Posted By: granny Re: Shootings in Munich - 6th Aug 2016 10:13pm
There is mention in the news about the rejection of migrants by Hungary being a huge blow to the EU Project. The word 'project' made me more inquisitive. This is what turned up. I am not sure if I am understanding it correctly, but to myself it appears that there is a world wide 'project' to integrate and particularly from the Latin American countries.

Obviously Hungary are not referring to migrants from L/A , so if anyone reads this and understands it better, please can you explain.
I wonder if the whole migrant/refugee situation is being manipulated and staged managed

http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/regions/latin-america/eu-celac_en

and this:

http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/financing/fundings/migration-asylum-borders/index_en.htm

Asylum, Migration, Integration

Although the movements of persons into, out of and within each EU State vary, our societies share similar migration opportunities and challenges. Adequate, flexible and coherent financial resources are essential for strengthening the area of freedom, security and justice and for developing the common Union policy on asylum and immigration based on solidarity between EU States and towards non-EU countries.

In order to promote the efficient management of migration flows and the implementation, strengthening and development of a common Union approach to asylum and immigration, the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) has been set up for the period 2014-20, with a total of EUR 3.1 billion for the seven years.

For the period 2007-13, almost EUR 4 billion was allocated for the management of the Union's external borders and for the implementation of common asylum and immigration policies through the General Programme “Solidarity and Management of Migration Flows” (SOLID). This General Programme consisted of four instruments: External Borders Fund (EBF), European Return Fund (RF), European Refugee Fund (ERF) and European Fund for the Integration of third-country nationals (EIF).
© Wirral-Wikiwirral