Forums
Posted By: cools Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 6:36pm
Now not only have we got to fear IS attacks, the likelihood of a NI attack is imminent. What is up with this planet, everybody wants to kill each other!. Beam me up Scotty... Frightening .
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 6:43pm
cools can we see the link please smile
Posted By: cools Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 6:54pm
Sorry Edd not too good at putting up links etc. It was one of the headlines on BBC news, threat level has been raised.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 7:05pm
Yes! They won't be happy till were all one Republic. They won't give it a rest, there is less control over the youngsters in the North who haven't really got a clue what the cause was. Its just pure thuggery from them nowadays.

Best dig me helmet out again!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 7:06pm
From the horses mouth ...

Current threat from international terrorism

The current threat level for international terrorism in the UK is SEVERE.

Current threat from Northern Ireland-related terrorism

The threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland).

The current threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism in Northern Ireland is SEVERE.

The current threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism in Britain is SUBSTANTIAL.

SOURCE

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 7:10pm
Been having border control for the last 2 weeks ourselves here. But that does come and go so I wasn't that fazed. But now this today is a little unsettling.
Posted By: cools Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 8:00pm
Thanks for putting link up DD.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Northern Ireland terrorism - 11th May 2016 11:00pm
Originally Posted by cools
Now not only have we got to fear IS attacks, the likelihood of a NI attack is imminent. What is up with this planet, everybody wants to kill each other!. Beam me up Scotty... Frightening .

A coincidence it comes just after Camerons "a brexit vote will make us less secure" speech.

Cue--a false flag attack
© Wirral-Wikiwirral