Forums
Posted By: cools Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 1:27pm
So glad that horrible b---h so called mother got a good long sentence . She stamped on her little 21 month old baby girl Ayeesha Smith. Injuries likened to a car crash. Hope someone gives her some of the same treatment in prison. Don't know how anybody can be so vicious to these babies , so innocent and defenceless .Also read that a 3month old has been murdered. Makes me so angry!
Posted By: granny Re: Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 2:03pm
It gets worse Cools. The little girls ashes were to be kept with the undertakers until after the trial. Kathryn Smith's told her legal team that nobody else would be legally allowed to have the ashes. Now she has gone to prison, and no one knows where they are.

I dare say they might find them, but will they legally be allowed to place the little girl to rest ? She was no more than a baby. It breaks your heart.
There needs to be a court ruling on that,
Posted By: cools Re: Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 2:06pm
It's disgusting isn't it Granny? She lost her right as a mother when killed the poor baby, she should have no say whatsoever .
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 2:10pm
Of course they will repeatedly say, "the authorities will learn from this case " learn what????? Its happening all the time. Sad cools, YES. Will we see this happen again to another child???...YES!!
Posted By: granny Re: Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 2:44pm
We don't know what contact her biological father had but his heart must be torn apart. What a tragedy nobody acted properly to his call for help. They (social services) too, need to be sentenced for their lack of respect for a child's life and the same should apply in any cases in the future.

Does that sound a bit harsh ? Well I don't care.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 4:00pm
Well iam ususlly annoying you and Not often granny agreeing with you!!

Not harsh at all, she needs putting down!!!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Toddler death - 11th Apr 2016 6:46pm
Eeeeeeeeeeevil
© Wirral-Wikiwirral