Forums
Posted By: granny Rotherham Abuse Trial - 24th Feb 2016 7:10pm
We have all probably read about this case, but after seeing an interview on BBC24 just now, it is so very sad. People trying to report what so many knew about, to the police, the council,social services, and other various authorities, and even the Home Office. Fifteen years ago they started and the evidence used in this trial was given to the Home Office over 10 yrs ago.
No action taken 15 years ago.
How can this be ? How can there be so much cover up on all the official services that should be listening and assisting ?

We are still waiting for answers on who the Police Officers were etc.

I hope many swing for this crime. There are so many guilty parties. There has to be a corrupt, controlling body that still is being sheltered.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Rotherham Abuse Trial - 24th Feb 2016 8:16pm
Its not just Rotherham, there are a lot of other packets of this sort of thing going on in many parts of the country. Everybody is frightened to highlight it unless they get accused of racism.

Stuff racism - reality has to come into play, if certain cultures have this sort of problem then those cultural areas should be more closely examined, not avoided.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Rotherham Abuse Trial - 25th Feb 2016 8:06am
The awful tragedy is that many of those responsible, particularly the police and politicians assume that they will get away with these shocking crimes because of their positions and the influence they have. Another awful aspect is the number of women who are accused of "introducing" young girls into these sex rings. 15 years of covering up the truth needs severe punishment of those guilty people.Hopefully, taking DD's comment in, lessons will have been learnt and fears of being branded racist for highlighting the truth will no longer be a problem. Sadly I doubt if this will be the case.
Posted By: casper Re: Rotherham Abuse Trial - 25th Feb 2016 10:44am
The theories still abound about an alleged peodophile ring at Westminster, however far from continuing any investigation the whole thing has now turned full circle and the spotlight has fallen on the accusers, Geoffrey Dickens who handed the original "files" in to Leon Britton, has been discredited as being a fantasist and that the files were a load of rubbish, one might ask if the files couldn't be found how do they know they contained nothing of value? Leon Britton has been exonerated by the press because there was no proof, all others who have come forward have also been discredited, who knows? all I will say is it all seems very convenient and neat and tidy.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Rotherham Abuse Trial - 25th Feb 2016 11:18am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35656367
Posted By: granny Re: Rotherham Abuse Trial - 25th Feb 2016 12:11pm
Originally Posted by casper
, Geoffrey Dickens who handed the original "files" in to Leon Britton,

No , Casper. Dickens gave Leon Britton a 'dossier' containing the child abuse allegations.

Dickens had found the incriminating files on a bus. They belonged to Sir Peter Hayman, British Diplomat, Intelligence Officer and who worked for MI6. Files now kept in Kew National Archives for security..

Peter Hayman, was investigated and released without charge.

Suggested that Peter Hayman was subject to blackmail from foreign powers.
In his apartment 45 diaries found containing six years of sexual fantasies.

Dickens; " I received threatening telephone calls followed by two burglaries at my London home. Then, more seriously, my name appeared on a multi-killer’s hit list.”

The Independent newspaper in February 2013 could find no corroboration for Dickens’ claims in 1985.

Whatever Leon Britton did with the dossier , almost certainly it would have conveniently,evaporated into the ether. We are talking about the 'big boys' and those who pull strings. Leon Britton MP was probably a 'nobody' in comparison to the weight and power that MI6 and other's carry.

All things are interconnected including the Freemasons !!
Posted By: casper Re: Rotherham Abuse Trial - 25th Feb 2016 7:10pm
Frightening, as you say, but with a magic wand and a few deaths all conveniently explained away although Lord Jenner had a case to answer, I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of this.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral