Forums
Posted By: fish5133 Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 11th Feb 2015 11:24pm
Banning people smoking in cars if children in the car. Seems its ok for us to burn with salt, cut to pieces, or suck the brains out of our kids before they are born but you cant smoke in a car with them.
Not that I smoke and I don't like being in a car with someone smoking but seems we really are becoming nanny state. Should ban mobile phone use in cars if kids present as my phone says its not good for your health to use mobile phone in a car. What about loud music also---some of these really loud music systems in cars cant be good for your hearing.
Posted By: the_pope Re: Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 12th Feb 2015 4:32am
at what age does the apply to, i have 2 children, 1 aged 21 and 1 aged 10, they should ban smoking when driving all together my opinion, hope they don't ban loud music, only one way to play rock music and that's LOUD aliendance
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 12th Feb 2015 9:21am
I'm with fish, while we are at it they should be banned from eating in cars too, messy little critters laugh
Posted By: Dilly Re: Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 12th Feb 2015 9:42am
We shouldn't need a ban to stop smoking in cars with children aboard, common sense should be enough because we know what damage smoking does to us as willing participants.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 12th Feb 2015 10:39am
Maybe it will result in less fag ends thrown from car windows. If you do this you really are ....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 12th Feb 2015 10:49am
Originally Posted by Gibbo
Maybe it will result in less fag ends thrown from car windows. If you do this you really are ....

withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car Smoking Ban-Kids - 12th Feb 2015 6:28pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Originally Posted by Gibbo

withthat

Why would people want to mess their own cars up by using the ashtrays?

Now that's ....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral