Forums
Posted By: sonylegs Hacker group Anonymous declare war - 11th Jan 2015 11:36pm
Hacker group Anonymous 'declare war on jihadists' after Charlie Hebdo massacre by pledging to target terrorists on social media. The hacking group have condemned the Paris massacre which killed 12. Anonymous has now released a video 'declaring war' against terrorists. Pledged to close jihadi social network accounts to avenge those murdered

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ging-target-terrorists-social-media.html
Posted By: HansG Re: Hacker group Anonymous declare war - 11th Jan 2015 11:41pm
Quite powerful this lot as well!

Although turning it into a war probably isn't the best idea...
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Hacker group Anonymous declare war - 12th Jan 2015 7:49am
Will probably disrupt a few CIA and other Intel services accounts who run or are sleepers on Jihadi sites. Anonymous must have people who can speak and read Arabic then
Posted By: oldpm01 Re: Hacker group Anonymous declare war - 13th Jan 2015 9:09pm
what about the 2000+ killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria last month.....( I appreciate tragedy in Paris - but we should not forget atrocities by extremists elsewhere)
Posted By: granny Re: Hacker group Anonymous declare war - 14th Jan 2015 10:11am
Originally Posted by oldpm01
what about the 2000+ killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria last month.....( I appreciate tragedy in Paris - but we should not forget atrocities by extremists elsewhere)

You may be on the wrong topic here oldpm but I agree with your point. These atrocities are everywhere not just France, and Charlie Hebdo have IMO taunted for long enough. Freedom of speech is fine unless it destroys another. In this case it indirectly destroyed 17 through their own persistence.
Isis beheading children for being Christians doesn't even get heard of now, or the systematic beatings, torture and killings of many more in these dreadful situations.
That could I suppose be due to the fact that only governments or armies can intervene in such ,where as the people took the power to the streets in France and Germany. People in other countries cannot do that.
When 1,500 million took to the streets of London against the Iraq invasion......that man should have listened !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral