http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news..._banning_him_from_feeling_men_s_muscles/
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 7:09pm
run or purple aki will get you.

lol laugh
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 7:50pm
The order bans him from activities including feeling a person’s muscles. raftl
Posted By: Tess65 Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 8:46pm
The man is vile.

He is well over 6ft and massively built, we're talking over twenty stone of solid muscle here. He stalks his victims first, then he threatens and intimidates them into submitting to his attentions, and there is no question (apparently, from what I've been told) that there is a predatory sexual purpose to his behaviour.

So the victims are left feeling intimidated, embarrassed, and violated.

Remember, he was convicted of manslaughter in the eighties after a young lad ran away from him at I think New Brighton station; the poor lad was electrocuted and died on the tracks. The monster appealed though, and not only got let off his sentence but received over 30 grand compensation for 'racial overtones' in the trial...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 9:20pm
thinks he's just into bodybuilding?

incidently someone was asking over a plaque at new brighton station not so long back, could this be the same lad that is on the plaque on the wall at new brighton station?

what was his name?

when we were kids we used to run home through central park of a night scared of being slashed up by purple aki, a common practice by most schoolkids back then, only the last few years i found out he was real (thought it was a myth lol) via the internet and news only when younger he was somewhat exagerated.
Posted By: Tess65 Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 9:32pm
Ooer I was searching for the young lad's name.... and found out that 'Aki' has got his own page on wikipaedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Aki

According to the above the youngster's name was Gary Kelly.

I recall my OH in the late eighties telling me about how he knew someone who was being stalked by Aki... but that's another story for another day. Suffice it to say that there is nothing innocent about the bloke, from what I've heard.
Posted By: Tess65 Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 9:59pm
Just spoke to OH and he says he heard that Aki's uncle is a diplomat, also that he got knocked out by a Thai boxer in Blacon around 2002 when he asked to feel his biceps...

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 11:36pm
Dirty filthy scumbag!

Ste, I used to think he was an Urban Legend too, back in the day, getting the train home from school.

Nope-sadly, the pervert is real. frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Aki in the news again - 1st Aug 2013 11:43pm
(There is another thread on here somewhere about him. I'm in bed, on my phone......)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 12:03am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
(There is another thread on here somewhere about him. I'm in bed, on my phone......)
found it, via google. Really not worth reading....Rumour he was dead....he wasn't/ isn't. That is all.
Posted By: missmoneypenny Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 1:57am
found it, via google. Really not worth reading....Rumour he was dead....he wasn't/ isn't. That is all.
yes there is another thread.and even if someone died i wouldnt say am in bed cant be bothered lol.??///
Posted By: missmoneypenny Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 2:11am
Originally Posted by eddtheduck
The order bans him from activities including feeling a person’s muscles. raftl
your so funny i cry at your jokes
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 2:27am
Comeon dont start arguing over him.

at the end if the day he's a perv.

it is laughable though you have to admit. LOL laugh
Posted By: missmoneypenny Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 2:54am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Comeon dont start arguing over him.

at the end if the day he's a perv.

it is laughable say though you have to admit. LOL laugh
why is it laughable.you think it is maybe he is okay who knows whats the joke, and whats perve?
Posted By: missmoneypenny Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 2:59am
Dirty filthy scumbag!

Ste, I used to think he was an Urban Legend too, back in the day, getting the train home from school.

yes i agree.
Posted By: missmoneypenny Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 3:06am
Originally Posted by missmoneypenny
Dirty filthy scumbag!

yes i agree.
oh tell us more rude bet you got some stories that you can tell.be nice for wiki even ste is he your brother.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 10:00am
what a complete weapon!

have a bit to much to drink last night eh?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 10:04am
rather have aki on the streets than half of these thieving pricks or nonces anyday!!!

friggin exagerrated bullshit most of it!

also he didnt kill that lad the lad killed himself, what person stands on the live rail of a train track ffs.
Posted By: Tess65 Re: Aki in the news again - 2nd Aug 2013 11:19am
The young lad, he was only fifteen, was terrified and trying to run away.

I hope members of his family have not read the latter part of the thread, I feel ashamed now to have taken part in it.

Tess.
Posted By: bigpete Re: Aki in the news again - 5th Aug 2013 12:40pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
rather have aki on the streets than half of these thieving pricks or nonces anyday!!!

friggin exagerrated bullshit most of it!

also he didnt kill that lad the lad killed himself, what person stands on the live rail of a train track ffs.

Unfortunately Ste you have called it completely wrong and the lad was legging it - do a search on court records - and it was heavily and accurately reported by the local press.

He has been indulging in this odd behaviour for well over 20 years - ask yourself why is he in CROWN court not getting his wristies slapped by the Magistrates - it will be for the breach of the orders (read - he has carried on doing his stuff - ignoring the order) - he is now liable to get some prison, which he will be made up with, as there is a free quality gym.

Alledgedly he has recently been arrested in Shotton for similar stuff.....

BTW - I worked with him in the mid-80s
© Wirral-Wikiwirral