Forums
Brevard County wants to present itself as a “family-oriented community” and improve the way the city looks. To do this, a new ordinance has been approved … banning saggy pants!

This ordinance “prohibits any person in public view from wearing pants or skirts three inches below the top of the waistline, exposing undergarments or skin.”

This isn’t just to clean up the town; this ordinance is also to prevent stereotyping, because, according to the article, saggy pants may label you as a criminal. Who knew?

If you don’t want to pay the fine, which ranges from $25 to $100 per offense, you can choose community service instead.

Are you wondering how police officers will know which offenders deserve tickets, versus those who deserve a mere warning? Fear not – the officers are receiving pant patrol training.

Well, I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I am. It’s about time police officers took the time to learn how to properly patrol saggy pants.

What do you think? Banning sagging pants: Good idea or bad?

Attached picture saggy-pants.jpg
Not 'arsed' its in the USA!
How does this work when you apply the "builders bum" rule ?
It cant be serious!!!!!!!!!!Oh, sorry its in the States,so it probably is !
I'm all for the ban....can't stand it when you see lads walking around with their pants defying gravity, just look a total mess and uncomfortable.
Not interested what brand of undies they are wearing !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police on Saggy Pants Patrol – Don’t Get Caught! - 5th Nov 2012 7:48pm
The knuckle dragging idiots who walk round with their pants heading south should be taken around the back for "re-education".
A neck shot solves the problem within a millisecond !

There again, I'm just a big ol' softy !!
Saggy pants and skateboards,got to be god damn yank inventions.
I wish UK police would do something about men who hold their penis while walking around the streets.
Originally Posted by Wheels
I wish UK police would do something about men who hold their penis while walking around the streets.

lmao raftl Who, where, when???
Originally Posted by Zubee

lmao raftl Who, where, when???

Twas me !
those idiot with their hands down the front of the pants frown

I totaly agree with you.am sure they think they look the though guy when realy they look like idiots messing with themselves in public
it's even worse if they're holding someone elses penis!
lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral