Forums
Posted By: Robert86 o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 4:39pm
Anyone else having this problem? My mate is on o2 and cant get a signal at all. Thought it was just his phone but when I looked at mine I'm having issues too (albeit on giffgaff, (same carrier)).

Posted By: bazzoh Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 5:18pm
Yeah my signal has gone to - on tesco (o2) and in leasowe
Same here,network unavailable, I'm in New Brighton.
my parners is showing no service in ellesmere port
Posted By: Lando Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 6:02pm
There is an issue with O2
Posted By: jen8505 Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 6:15pm
Yeah my friend sent me a message using her wifi this morning to say she'd had no coverage for an hour. That was this morning and she said she's still having issues. That's in meols
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 6:23pm
Mine is OK, Moreton area.
Posted By: Wally Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 6:24pm
It was off in Warrington and Midlands
Check the status here site slow so maybe there is a problem http://status.o2.co.uk/
my signal has gone, im in rock ferry, just been on line they said about compo but noy counting on it
turns out that the problem is nationwide

even cases where one o2 customer is having problems, yet the person next to you might have a fully working o2 signal
Apperently only certain handsets/numbers are being affected.
well I have O2 phone and also home phone and broadband from O2 and haven't had a single problem all day, and I'm in central Wallasey! (hope I don't tempt fate now I've said that! lol) :-)
Posted By: Mark Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 8:58pm
2 o2 phones. 1 ok 1 no signal.

Not sure if it's related but my voda phone mobile was off all day yesturday.
Posted By: Mark Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 11th Jul 2012 9:23pm
It's just been on news at ten.
It's not just local to us it's a national problem in there core network.

It's as said above random and is changing all the time. The problem has been troubling o2 all day. They are still working to fix the problem so I would check in the morning, as I will.

frown
Same here
Thought it was new Brighton ( whent to visit stes uncle )
I said aswell
This bloody O2 doing my head in
Posted By: delta6 Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 12th Jul 2012 7:03am
mines just come back on after being off since yesterday
If your networks o2 I feel bad for you son, you got 99 contacts but you cants text one. raftl
Posted By: Mark Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 12th Jul 2012 7:36am
Mines been on and off.
Now it's saying unable to send text message. I'm using 3g to access the internet. So it's still playing up.
Yes same here
Not working fully
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 12th Jul 2012 10:28am
O2 now say problem is sorted and people should be able to make calls and send texts, data should be on now if not should be later on today. If you are still having troble they recommend restarting your phone.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 12th Jul 2012 10:43am
Done and now works fine
Posted By: Nigel Re: o2 network showing no signal in moreton area - 12th Jul 2012 12:20pm
Just imagine the frustration if you banked with NatWest & O2 are you phone company!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral