Forums
Posted By: gemma_gee Donna's dream house arson attack - 23rd Dec 2011 10:59pm
sick. ... hope they get battered before going to jail

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16318084
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Donna's dream house arson attack - 23rd Dec 2011 11:06pm
Originally Posted by gemma_gee
sick. ... hope they get battered before going to jail

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16318084
I want first hands with the bat could`nt you just swing for the little shit`s how bad is that eh Gemma ? mad
Posted By: gemma_gee Re: Donna's dream house arson attack - 24th Dec 2011 12:38am
there will a big q for a go on the bat
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Donna's dream house arson attack - 24th Dec 2011 7:16am
Can't get over how disgusting some people are, i mean who in the right frame of mind would even dream of doing that, hope they get 15 years DBFing in the clink
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Donna's dream house arson attack - 24th Dec 2011 8:12am
I watched the "Secret Millionaire" programme which featured this project. Mr. Eastwood is an amazing man and I am sure he will revive things-with the help of kind donations from people like us. I have sent them a tenner this morning. It's not much-but, having watched this programme and seen the pain Mr. Eastwood was going through while he worked with these magnificent people, I felt moved to do something positive. If another 7999 people donate a tenner, then that will pay for the restoration, but somehow, I think the response from the public will be much more. I wonder if Claire House can manage anything? Incidentally, 40% of all commercial fires are caused by disgruntled employees. Just a thought.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral