Forums
Posted By: Guevara66 Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 10:54am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-16221068

Great job discovering this Community ECO system, but what a complete waste if you don't catch anyone. Did they think publishing this was going to trap the criminals. Maybe they could put it in lost property in the hope they get someone to come forward?
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 11:08am
Or how's about putting some valuable police resources into catching real criminals instead of someone growing some harmless herbs?
Go after those who sell smack and crack instead. Total deaths directly caused by Marijuana in recorded history = zero. fact!

Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 11:31am
Oh and I must add cocaine. Wirral is full of aggressive bellends snorting that crap thinking they're godlike gangsters.

Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 11:43am
Originally Posted by Steve_Wallasey
Oh and I must add cocaine. Wirral is full of aggressive bellends snorting that crap thinking they're godlike gangsters.

withthat
Posted By: Guevara66 Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 11:48am
I have always thoughts execution for those that sell it, but I guess community service is a true and just punishment?

"Onward Christian soldiers, marching......."

Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 12:14pm
wow. Two identical threads, post for post in News and Wirral info sections. I think the forum is on the blink.

On the thread topic, I don't take illegal substances or are involved in the supply chain so I could not care less what goes on as long as it continues to not effect me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 12:14pm
Destroy them all - and the cannabis plants!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 12:19pm
Or how's about putting some valuable police resources into catching real criminals instead of someone growing some harmless herbs?
Go after those who sell smack and crack instead. Total deaths directly caused by Marijuana in recorded history = zero. fact!

Urban Myth - Death from use of cannabis has been a recorded outcome in UK coroner's inquest.

Also the term "directly caused" can be highly misleading - very few (if any) people die of cancer directly.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 1:32pm

withthat

Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

Urban Myth - Death from use of cannabis has been a recorded outcome in UK coroner's inquest.

Also the term "directly caused" can be highly misleading - very few (if any) people die of cancer directly.

raftl

Come on then Sherlock, where's the proof. sherlock

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 1:39pm
lol Jase - I was hoping someone would ask ....

Originally Posted by Geoff Roberts - Deputy Coroner for Cheshire
Geoff Roberts, the deputy coroner for Cheshire, said: "People use cannabis and think that it is a harmless property. We have heard clear evidence in this case that it is not. Very sadly, Hadrian died as a result of the direct toxic effects on the heart that the use of cannabis had. As such, it was an avoidable death.

SOURCE
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:01pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes

withthat

Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

raftl

Come on then Sherlock, where's the proof. sherlock

*aaahahahahahhahaahahaahha raftl !
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:07pm
I don't see what all the fuss is about drugs myself. As far as I am concerned, they should just legalise all drugs. That'd stop all the bollocks. If you want to kill yourself with drugs and you haven't got enough personality to say "No" to drugs then just take 'em and die!! And as you take your last fix, just think about the guy in the Aston Martin who's laughing his socks off at you!! Nuffsaid?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:18pm
Originally Posted by FiremanFil
I don't see what all the fuss is about drugs myself. As far as I am concerned, they should just legalise all drugs. That'd stop all the bollocks. If you want to kill yourself with drugs and you haven't got enough personality to say "No" to drugs then just take 'em and die!! And as you take your last fix, just think about the guy in the Aston Martin who's laughing his socks off at you!! Nuffsaid?

How about the guy spread across the inside of his Aston Martin because some junkie off their head on whatever decided to drive home at 100mph? Or the guy on the pavement next to that Aston Martin bleeding out because someone didn't have enough cash for their fix decided to see what cash that guy had on him?

Trying to make a grey subject black and white is just foolish.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:24pm
That still don't give 100% proof, as he was on all kinds. More like it was the amphetamines that killed him.

Dr Sally Hales, who carried out the post mortem examination, said the teenager had inflammation of the heart and that "a history of using cannabis, amphetamines and cocaine would appear to be the most likely cause".

Also the report is old, research in the usa the last few years is changing the way doctors and researchers think about Cannabis, give it a few more years doctors will do away with a lot of drugs and will replace them with Cannabis to treat patients it's already happened in the USA.

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:27pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
Originally Posted by FiremanFil

How about the guy spread across the inside of his Aston Martin because some junkie off their head on whatever decided to drive home at 100mph? Or the guy on the pavement next to that Aston Martin bleeding out because someone didn't have enough cash for their fix decided to see what cash that guy had on him?

Trying to make a grey subject black and white is just foolish.

Pics and vids please? smile
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:37pm
Tried it once, didn't do anything for me so I'll stick with a pint.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 2:53pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Pics and vids please? smile

Get tor and hit up the hidden wiki and there's all the gore archives you could ever want on there.

http://www.kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 4:05pm
Didn't have you down as a drug use apologist Frog Eyes.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cannabis farm - 17th Dec 2011 8:15pm
Am not, just read to much.
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Cannabis farm - 18th Dec 2011 2:02am
I see where you're coming from, Exo-but read between the lines. The problem comes from the people-not the drugs. It's people that make problems for themselves. Drugs are just a vehicle for some to win-and some to lose. Take your pick which side of the fence you wanna be on. :-)
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Cannabis farm - 18th Dec 2011 1:45pm
It's a slippery slope. Such a broad legal change would have lots of consequences in lots of places.

Personally I'll take the side of the law (not because it's the law, simply because I think the ideals they support are correct). Drugs are bad, mkay? Cause nothing but misery and should be illegal.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral