Forums
Posted By: Clive Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 6:52am
Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled in Frankland Prison killing.

IT was a horrific killing that shocked even the most hardened prison officers.

Vile paedophile Mitchell Harrison was butchered by two fellow cons who cut out his stomach in one of Britain’s toughest jails.

The 23-year-old child rapist was ­allegedly held down and tortured by Michael Parr and Nathan Mann who are said to have covered his mouth and ignored his screams for mercy.

He was disembowelled with a makeshift blade believed to have been embedded in plastic.

A jail source last night said the brutal attack was like “something out of a medieval torture chamber”.

The insider added: “It was barbaric. Mitchell’s body was discovered shortly after breakfast.

“He was in a terrible state. His killers had somehow managed to overpower him, keep him down and keep him quiet before disembowelling him.”

Parr, 32, and 23-year-old Mann ­allegedly targeted Harrison in Durham’s Frankland Jail because of his sickening history of child sex offences.

Durham Police confirmed three cons had been arrested after another inmate was found dead in a cell.

The third man was later ruled out of the investigation.

Police said of the attack: “The man who died can now be named as Mitchell Dean Harrison, whose last address was in Cumbria. He was pronounced dead at the scene. A homicide investigation is under way. Three men, who were also prisoners, were arrested at the scene.

“The cell where the man was found has been cordoned off pending a full forensic examination.”

Two men aged 32 and 23 have been charged with murder and are due before Peterlee magistrates today.

Harrison, of Kendal, Cumbria, was jailed last year after raping a 13-year-old schoolgirl twice.

The unsuspecting youngster had accompanied him back to his flat where he said he was going to get money for cigarettes and drink.

But once he had lured her inside he ordered the terrified girl to strip and raped her twice.

She managed to escape when another man arrived and was found naked in the street with her clothes in her arms.

RISK

The pervert was given an indeterminate sentence by a judge at Carlisle crown court as it was the third time he had been involved in sex attacks on young girls.

At the age of 13 Harrison got a formal warning for indecently assaulting a seven-year-old in an incident which would now be classed as rape.

And two years later he was back in court for threatening to rape a 15-year-old classmate whose breasts he grabbed during a lesson.

Prosecutor Rob Dudley told the court that Harrison, who is originally from Wolverhampton, had sexual activity with a 15-year-old just a few days before the rape of the 13-year-old.

Judge Peter Hughes QC said Harrison had to be locked up for public protection because it was clear that he posed a substantial risk to young girls.

A postmortem examination found Harrison died from multiple injuries

Source
Karma.........
Originally Posted by Lord_of_the_M53
Karma.........

thats one word for it

another couple are

"deserved "
"justice"

at least the taxpayer wont have to fund his lifestyle in prison any longer
Posted By: sean Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 7:47am
should do that to all the other evil c*nts out there..........publicly
Posted By: Clive Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 7:50am
When will it be huntleys turn
justice comes to mind
Posted By: AlexB Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 8:04am
Justice, perhaps.

But what about the 2 that did it, we may all want to pat them on the back, but they're just signed their own stay in jail forever passes.
well lets send more paedos there way then, seen as there not going anywere
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 9:53am
You people are as fooked up as the two blokes that killed him if you think this is justice.
Posted By: shar215 Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 10:15am
i think the only people you can as is the parents of these poor little girls .. i think what you would find is that they would of wanted him dead along time ago . i bet the fathers of these girls being left in the room with this pedo would of done the same thing .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 10:21am
Originally Posted by ex0__
You people are as fooked up as the two blokes that killed him if you think this is justice.

Well what are tour thoughts on the matter?
What do you think would of been justice?

Me, I would of preferred it if they didn't kill him, they should of let him live and just tortured the nonce for the rest of his sorry ass life as there's no way he would of been getting out for quite a few years.

They did a good job though, disembowelment, not nice at all, would of took him a while to die whilst he was looking at his own stomach pouring out.

Regarding the 2 prisoners that did the crime, they may already be lifers.
It was only a matter of time before this nonce was murdered.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 12:02pm
The guy was a threat to children and women, should of hung him from the start.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 12:24pm
To actually be able to do this to another "human being" (the quotes are there for a reason) requires a certain mindset, I can't remember what Parr is in for but Mann is doing life (min 24 years) for the double murder of a 56 and a 72 year old in a nursing home, and there were "suggestions" of "sexual conduct" with the two, which he denied but as he pleaded guilty to the murders weren't followed up.

I agree, I already know what I would I would do to anyone who hurt my child, as a parent it's one of those things you fear most, maybe I have thought about it too carefully, but that's just MY mindset.

The majority are saying they agree (and I'm not knocking you for one second) but here's a thought for you: This case will go to court, it'll be before a jury, no matter WHAT the evidence a jury can be so much in agreement with what he did that they can say Not Guilty, and that's it, case over.
1. If you were on a jury would you do that ?
2. If you did and one of them was nearing the end of his sentence knowing what he was capable of would you want him living near you ?
Originally Posted by AlexB
Justice, perhaps.

But what about the 2 that did it, we may all want to pat them on the back, but they're just signed their own stay in jail forever passes.
I dont have any problem with ... killing ....They'll stay inside longer, and the perv wont be able to abuse anyone else.Win/win...
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 1:07pm
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
Originally Posted by AlexB
Justice, perhaps.

I dont have any problem with ... killing ....They'll stay inside longer, and the perv wont be able to abuse anyone else.Win/win...

100% with that
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 1:29pm

[Linked Image] Nathan Mann.
Report on his crime & sentence Here <---
Seems Mann was a sick individual from an early age.

At long last, a tough prison. Mind you I don't suppose the two that did it are paragons of virtue either, they are in Cat A nick. Good riddance to ... though.

It's worrying the amount of people defending killing someone in this way, there's no karma or anything in this. He was serving time as his punishment, as is part of living in a democracy where courts are allowed to rightfully hand out sentences with appeals and 'our boys' can go and fight wars - should we continue this into a barbaric society where people can add their own style of punishment by disembowelling someone? For f**k's sake, the country's turning into a massive Daily Mail witch hunt, is this all people are arsed about?
Never mind 'if someone did that to my son', how about 'what if my son was a paedophile'.
Posted By: mark1970 Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 2:46pm
If someone had raped or murdered my child I KNOW I would derive great pleasure in a prolonged torture session with the perpetrator but I know that's only paternal instinct. But as a civilised society we need to rise above our animal instincts or we'll end up as bad as Iran or the audience of the Jeremy Kyle Show.
Of course you would! smile
It's only two people killing a paedophile, but this hasn't benefited anyone, and it's going to cost the tax payer more money, which is always a quoted comment on here.
perhaps the reason why so many people revel in revenge , is maybe because so many people have been let down by the justice system in this country.Wether it was right or wrong , this man was a repeat offender , rehabilitation doesnt work with some people , should we just keep offering our children up as playthings to these people.
perhaps " as fooked up as the 3 people in the story" is better , cos he aint innocent you know
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 3:52pm
perhaps " as fooked up as the 3 people in the story" is better , cos he aint innocent you know

That makes no sense. I stand by what I said.

^5 Littlebear, you alone have the power of sanity.
makes sense to me ....but anyway , he's dead , they're still inside . your opinion or mine doesnt change that.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 4:02pm
makes sense to me ....but anyway , he's dead , they're still inside . your opinion or mine doesnt change that.

But if we took that stance then we'd not have anything to discuss in here!

I'm afraid I agree with those that believe we have a justice system for a reason. Without it we end up in a lawless society where people can kill others because they believe they deserve it.

Makes no sense.

2 blokes disembowelling a paedophile, how is this in any way right?

Posted By: lau2908 Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 4:10pm
the filthy animal got exactly what he deserved, he shouldn't have been allowed to live, and get his food and luxury's. I would thank the two people who did this to him
Posted By: 24424m Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 8:50pm
I could understand the natural instincts of family of the victims wanting revenge, but do we really need people like these two as society's moral avengers?

As heinous as sex crimes against children are, I just don't get how murderers, robbers & the like, rank themselves in some sort of criminality pecking order.

They are all in prison for a reason, but to condone such a vile act by evil men, because they are somehow less evil than the sex offender, escapes my sense of reason.

Perhaps we should introduce kangaroo courts, vigilantes & public stonings, to satisfy the bloodlust of the mob?
Posted By: mark1970 Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 10:33pm
A true voice of sense! ^^^
Posted By: Clive Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 3rd Oct 2011 10:36pm
yea, Shall we just forget about his victims, who have to live with what he done, for the rest of there lives.
Originally Posted by 24424m
I could understand the natural instincts of family of the victims wanting revenge, but do we really need people like these two as society's moral avengers?

As heinous as sex crimes against children are, I just don't get how murderers, robbers & the like, rank themselves in some sort of criminality pecking order.

They are all in prison for a reason, but to condone such a vile act by evil men, because they are somehow less evil than the sex offender, escapes my sense of reason.

Perhaps we should introduce kangaroo courts, vigilantes & public stonings, to satisfy the bloodlust of the mob?

A voice of reason among some scary rants by the moron brigade.
Originally Posted by Willo
yea, Shall we just forget about his victims, who have to live with what he done, for the rest of there lives.

He was a monster, he was in the best place. Nobody has even mentioned forgetting about the victims Willo.

But humanity for his victims and championing the most brutal form of killing?
people who were saying this is wrong have gotta have some kind of peado thoughts!!!why else would you not think somebody who does this to children deserves to die a slow and very painfull death!!
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
people who were saying this is wrong have gotta have some kind of peado thoughts!!!why else would you not think somebody who does this to children deserves to die a slow and very painfull death!!

Well done, sir! You win the award for Moronic Post of the Year 2011. And it's still only October!

Just because some people don't like the idea of another human being disemboweled doesn't make them paedophiles. But maybe that kind of logic is a bit too complicated for you.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 4th Oct 2011 12:13pm

Use your brains, it would be better if he lived, the more pain he goes through then eh?

I love the disembolwelment idea but thats too easy and quick for him, you couldn`t stand in the same room as this happening, you would be throwing your guts up just from the stench coming from his stomach.
I can imagine his screams, he`s looking down at his own stomach pouring out, blood everywhere, a rotten smell like you`ve never smelt before overpowering and sounds of the stomach moving around cramping,then he dies, no more pain, his lifes over.
Best to make em live, live in fear and constant crap for the rest of their lives i say.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 4th Oct 2011 12:19pm
people who were saying this is wrong have gotta have some kind of peado thoughts!!!

Sort your head out.

Posted By: mrhanky Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 4th Oct 2011 4:09pm

go on then, enlighten us as to your version of 'justice', please do.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Paedophile Mitchell Harrison disembowelled - 4th Oct 2011 4:36pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky

go on then, enlighten us as to your version of 'justice', please do.

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral