Forums
Posted By: Anonymous G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 1:46pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...drove-childs-school-parents-evening.html

On her phone and no seatbelt, what a complete fookin idiot.

In fact, the stupidest thing she did was buy that complete piece of shit car. Well, love, I hope saving the planet was worth it.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 2:08pm
bummer!

thats what happens trying to be an eco warrior.

Only big cars should be on the road 2.0 litre and over, this is why.

RIP

There are an old couple frequently seen in one of these around wallasey/new brighton, very dangerous vehicle (if you wanna call it that) in my opinion.

Description: G-Wiz
Attached picture bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 2:11pm
Yep, the car needs to be big enough, and it needs to have an engine big enough to move it quick enough to get it out of trouble.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 2:18pm
Its like putting a dodgem car on a banger track with a load of granadas, cannot belive these are legal!
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 2:29pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Its like putting a dodgem car on a banger track with a load of granadas, cannot belive these are legal!

Well said mate, death traps, more dangerous than the suicide doors on RX7's, deathtraps always considered the smart car aswell cab's are tiny and engines mounted over your knees almost i reckon a full on front end prang and steering wheel and block would be on your lap frown
Posted By: polo_phil Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 2:41pm
That's part the reason I wanted to change Mrs Polo_Phil's Seicento because it was so small and fragile...

Everyone should have...

Attached picture IMG069.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 3:00pm
What good will everyone having a garden shed down their side entry do?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 3:01pm
Originally Posted by Nobody
What good will everyone having a garden shed down their side entry do?

Would you prefer it up your back entry?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 3:02pm
Nope, I prefer it where it is, don't bring it anywhere near me!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 3:21pm
joyride watch I don't squash your Z4

Edit: offtopic

sorry
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 3:40pm
Originally Posted by polo_phil
joyride watch I don't squash your Z4

Edit: offtopic

sorry

withthat

(You'd have to catch it)
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 4:12pm
Motorbikes are the way forward until October, then maybe a big 4x4!!
Posted By: Littlebear Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 4:18pm
Isn't it strange how one person's death is sacred on here yet this dead person is a worthless piece of shit?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 4:24pm
Originally Posted by Littlebear
Isn't it strange how one person's death is sacred on here yet this dead person is a worthless piece of shit?

Sorry, who said that, I'll get the dogs on them.

This woman was talking on her phone and not wearing a seatbelt, this ultimately ended in her death.

The last person's death on this site was a direct result of stupidity also.
Posted By: Wench Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 4:48pm
I have no sympathy for anyone killed if they're on a mobile, not wearing a seatbelt or driving under the influence of drink/drugs. The only sympathy I have is for any innocent people they take with them - unless said innocent wasn't wearing their seatbelt either.

Posted By: Littlebear Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 1st Sep 2011 6:37pm
Originally Posted by Nobody

Sorry, who said that, I'll get the dogs on them.

This woman was talking on her phone and not wearing a seatbelt, this ultimately ended in her death.

The last person's death on this site was a direct result of stupidity also.

At the top, the bit where you said 'what a complete fookin idiot.'
Posted By: Wench Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 3:07pm
Bit of a difference between a "worthless piece of shit" and a "complete fookin idiot". think
Posted By: Littlebear Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 3:16pm
Oh OK, that's fine then.
Posted By: SpecialK Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 3:17pm
I have to agree with Nobody (postee) on this occasion due to reading the following:-

In 2007, a crash test for Top Gear Magazine found a collision at 40mph would leave the occupants with ‘life-threatening injuries’.

Experts at the Transport Research Laboratory were so concerned about the Indian-made G-Wiz that they refused to risk their more sophisticated £130,000 crash test dummies – full of electronic instruments – in the test for fear of them being wrecked.

Posted By: chriskay Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 3:48pm

If you'd take the trouble to read the post correctly, you'd see that it was the car which was being called "complete piece of shit car", and not the owner. The word "worthless" was not used either.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 4:36pm
At the end of the day it possibly offers a bit more protection than a pedestrian, horserider, bicyclist or motorbiker has, so if this car shouldn't be allowed because it is a deathtrap then what about these other road users?

The watered down ruling on allowing handsfree mobile calls while driving is wrong imho. Various tests have shown how much general awareness can be affected.
Posted By: muddypaws Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:20pm
why have you left your killer bull bars on your 4x4? hope you don't hit any of my family with them on .......
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:26pm
Originally Posted by muddypaws
why have you left your killer bull bars on your 4x4? hope you don't hit any of my family with them on .......

Haha, this reminds me of driving my Mum's Shogun a few years back and getting accosted in Sainsbury's for being a killer. No mate, I'd not killed anyone with these bull bars. It did get used for off roading at the time, but granted, I never came across any bulls.

From my point of view, there's far too many utter muppets on the road and it's all about looking after number one.

You may buy a small tin can of a car thinking you're doing the world a favour but you can't account for the actions of others.

If she'd have been an innocent victim in an accident that was someone elses fault, a minor accident, and died, then the poor chap who made a relatively small mistake could end up on death by dangerous driving charges - when otherwise they'd be swapping insurance details.

For that reason, I'm out.
Posted By: muddypaws Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:39pm
sorry i was just wanting to know why you left them on....couldn't give a damn about the stupid cow on the mobile one less moron on the roads, my daughter was knocked off her motobike a few years ago by some blond bint on a mobile,she was more than lucky that day, and i've made a promise that if anyone takes out any of my family cos they're on a mobile, i'll personally make sure their life becomes a living hell......
Posted By: muddypaws Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:42pm
ps you don't need your bull bars on.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:42pm
sorry i was just wanting to know why you left them on...

I think you were probably referring to Phil? I don't have bull bars on my car as it'd look pretty stupid as my car is as far away from a 4x4 as you can get.

couldn't give a damn about the stupid cow on the mobile one less moron on the roads, my daughter was knocked off her motobike a few years ago by some blond bint on a mobile,she was more than lucky that day, and i've made a promise that if anyone takes out any of my family cos they're on a mobile, i'll personally make sure their life becomes a living hell......

Cool.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:45pm
ps you don't need your bull bars on.....

My cars don't have bull bars...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As I said, they'd look silly.
Posted By: muddypaws Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:45pm
yeh, not sure how to do the posting right yet,thanks and sorry x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:46pm
yeh, not sure how to do the posting right yet,thanks and sorry x

No probs, we're all new at some point and we have to get our paws muddy, right? happy
Posted By: muddypaws Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:46pm
haha see what you mean, you could always put them on the roof though lol x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: G-Whiz, what a crash! - 2nd Sep 2011 7:46pm
haha see what you mean, you could always put them on the roof though lol x

They'd get squashed on a sunny day.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral