Forums
Posted By: Sanchez Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 10:20am
THE fanatic who mocked British justice after being fined just £50 for burning a poppy has begged police to protect him from a hate mob.

Emdadur Choudhury has been flooded with death threats after his home address and telephone number were leaked onto the internet.

There were suspicions too last night that 26-year-old Choudhury, who receives nearly £800 in benefits a month, has fled his third-floor council flat in Spitalfields, east London.

Police are understood to be keen on re-homing him in the wake of the threats but that would drain public funds even further.

Choudhury’s cry for help is in direct contrast to his arrogant boasts last week after he was sentenced.

Ex-soldier Brian Harrington, 63, of north London said: “Why should we pay to protect a man like him?”

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/234 ... z1GkmcTDmR

Oh dear this is terrible....nevermind
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 10:21am
Poor Emdadur, I suppose he could always feck off back to where ever he came from.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 10:24am
Cheeky Grrr.

That is all.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 10:40am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Poor Emdadur, I suppose he could always feck off back to where ever he came from.

Thats why I love the older generation! (no offense to age reference) smile
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 11:49am
I bet he does get police protection!

He should have been jailed for insulting our heros

Posted By: polo_phil Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 11:50am
Originally Posted by poodlepup
I bet he does get police protection!

He should have been shot

withthat
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 11:51am
Originally Posted by Sanchez

Thats why I love the older generation! (no offense to age reference) smile

No offence taken Sanch. Say it as you see it as Everton's old manager Roy Walker used to say.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 11:59am
Something like that Bandy!

Posted By: Homer Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 12:22pm
raftl yes send him back to Leeds where he was born raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 12:32pm
Nobody said it was OK, and he didn't plan it and then not have his plan stopped. He just did it.

Difference being in many countries, if we did similar disrespectful acts, we'd have been hanged or beheaded, I'm sure.

He gets away with an ineffective slap on the wrist.

No doubt it affects his human rights not to be protected by the police?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 12:46pm

Very well put Mr Coot!
Posted By: Homer Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 12:53pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac

Very well put Mr Coot!
he was born in england in leeds so where he to feck off to?
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 1:06pm
Why does Britain even entertain this bo**ocks

Good to know our tax money is well spent
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 1:42pm
Originally Posted by Homer
Originally Posted by StuyMac

Very well put Mr Coot!
he was born in england in leeds so where he to feck off to?

Exactly, Im sure it would be cheaper for the government to keep him there, housing is cheaper etc - thats if the Yourshire people didnt tear him limb from limb first.

I really think he should have had a longer think about what he was doing and the possible reprocussions before he did the deed.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 1:50pm
He's been spouting off that they are going to do it again this year.
Posted By: Wench Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 2:35pm
I can't say what I think as it would probably get me in trouble (no probably about it, if I really think about it). I think they should rehome him in somewhere like Colchester, Catterick, Bordon, Plymouth or Portsmouth etc.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of all this "Human Rights" bo!!ocks!! He didn't just disrespect the British people who have died so that we can live a relatively free life in this country, but also that of the foreign men and women who gave their lives in the name of this country. He has also disrespected his Father who was a RNP!!!

If he choses to stay here, then he needs to have a word with himself!!

This country is being turned into a fookin laughing stock! There is NO way that I would have got a slap on the wrist had I done something similar to disrespect the members of his "community". I'd get more of a punishment for even contemplating it.

Personally, I don't give a sh!t about him and his ilk who go round disrespecting our Armed Forces and the memories of our dead, members of my family included, and hope he really does get what he deserves. They don't deserve to even be a thought in my head. ...!!!

This article says it all - Clicky

*semi rant over*

Posted By: Wench Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 3:07pm
If reports that he has fled his flat are true, then the landlord should clear it of all his belongings and make it ready for someone who is homeless - like an ex armed forces member!!

As he has made himself voluntarily homeless, he shouldn't be rehoused!! Failing that, re-home him in one of his desired caliphates and lets see if he gets £800 a month in benefits there!

See how you like those apples!!!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 3:30pm
Well said,i can't say what i would really like to do to the scumbag.
Posted By: Wench Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 3:57pm
I'm sure that Crab Air can find him a spot on the next flight out to the Sandpit so that he can continue with his "education". I think they might get a tad annoyed if he tries to burn their poppies though.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 16th Mar 2011 7:02pm
He could get protection from angry British people by leaving the country... I hear its warm and sunny in Algeria/Tunisia/Libya/Egypt/Bahrain, this time of year...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 17th Mar 2011 1:19pm
Originally Posted by summer01
remember the guy who wanted to bur the koran they stopped that but its okay for a muslim to burn poppys all wrong . don t mind about race or religion but this is rubbing it in .

It's not the whole race doing these heinous acts it's the minority that give the majority a bad name, there's nothing wrong with muslims, but everything wrong with this particular muslim. If he wants to disrespect the war dead, I say we should help him join them.

Posted By: poodlepup Re: Poppy burner wants police protection - 17th Mar 2011 1:55pm
Apparantly his father was in royal navy,and he has disowned him
© Wirral-Wikiwirral