Forums
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Video-Japan-Earthquake-Tokyo-Tsunami-Fears-After-89-Magnitude-Quake-Rocks-Buildings-In-Capital/Article/201103215950160?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15950160_Video%3A_Japan_Earthquake%3A_Tokyo_Tsunami_Fears_After_8.9_Magnitude_Quake_Rocks_Buildings_In_Capital
Originally Posted by rocketqueen
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Video-Japan-Earthquake-Tokyo-Tsunami-Fears-After-89-Magnitude-Quake-Rocks-Buildings-In-Capital/Article/201103215950160?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15950160_Video%3A_Japan_Earthquake%3A_Tokyo_Tsunami_Fears_After_8.9_Magnitude_Quake_Rocks_Buildings_In_Capital
Clicky smile
wow i bet that has knock on effects for surrounding countries
Does make you wonder doesn't it when it was only 3 weeks ago when New Zealand had an earthquake!
The pictures on tv look devestating frown
I was in Turkey for the 1999 one at 7.9 and that was bad enough and that didn't get a tsunami with it
I'm going there in 2 weeks. My partner is Japanese so she was relieved to find out her family is fine. There are still the aftershocks to come which could do some real damage to Tokyo. It's the most densely populated area in the world. 32 million people in an area roughly the size of NW England.
The big problem is the nuclear reactor they couldn't shut down. Not the safest place to have nuclear power stations. All those bloody fault lines!!
Glad for you and your wife.
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Glad for you and your wife.

Thanks. The Japanese are a resilient bunch. Despite all the problems at the moment it's a wonderful country to visit if anyone gets the chance. Lovely people and very safe. From a crime point of view that is.....
my brother was in Thailand 2 weeks before the Tsunami struck. He would of still been there when it happened but for loosing his belongings and having to return home earlier than planned.:(
its worrying about the nuclear power station, not being able to cool its nuclea reacter, that could have dangerous consequenses
Originally Posted by sarahdavo
its worrying about the nuclear power station, not being able to cool its nuclea reacter, that could have dangerous consequenses
I know what you mean, hope this is not the start of things leading up to 2012 frown
Originally Posted by eddtheduck
I know what you mean, hope this is not the start of things leading up to 2012 frown

yerr withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 12th Mar 2011 8:56pm
Originally Posted by eddtheduck

What you talking about?
Dangerous consequences for many generations frown
the mayan calender, stops in 2012, they didnt take it any further.apparently ther is ment to be a shift in the cosmos or planets next year. have you noticed all the strange natural catastrofies that have been happening, dead birds, dead fish, earthquakes, ets etc
http://www.2012warning.com/

check out the link
Who is the Blessed Mother?
According to some geologists and scientists, we are in the middle of a deadly 11,500 year cycle when the ice age comes back. The start of the cycle is marked with a Polar reversal, super volcanic activities, massive earthquakes, Tsunamis and nasty hurricanes. 11, 500 years back, the last ice age happened and what we have started experiencing – all happened. In the last one year the earth experienced the largest three earthquakes in the last two hundred years. The under water volcanoes and earthquakes have gone up 88% over the last three years. The continental earthquakes have gone up by 62% during the same time frame. The rate of increase of these earthquakes and volcanoes when drawn against time is staggering.
I guess it is all a bit worrying - especially with 3 nuclear reactors damaged in Japan....
Disasters in Nostradamus' prophecies

Our earth is constantly loosing the south pole. We are experiencing this and people don't even know about this phenomenon. Final stage of this is called pole shift, which can occur on December 21th 2012 according to our scientists. Earthquakes and volcanic activity are happening more and more often. All Greece was in fire in 2007 and people couldn't manage it at all. Country was devastated - turned from paradise to hell in few days. Many people lost their homes, everything. But it's not only Greece and fire... There was 80 earthquakes in March 2010. Thousands people have died and we were hopeless. Island's volcano erupted, causing paralysis of European airports for weeks or maybe even months. Tornadoes, tsunamis, , floods... In last years, it has became common... What will happen in 2012? God bless us all.
Nostradamus predicted world war 3 with Iran - Check Israel Iran war in news

Many prophets were talking about big armed conflict. Even bigger and more devastating then world war 2 - will ww3 turn into nuclear apocalypse? Nostradamus predicted war with "camels". We all know, what this means. In many of his quatrains, he wrote, that camel will come to drink from Danube (european river). But, there are no camels in the europe. Only those in the ZOO. When somebody says camel, i see pyramids and Egypt. And who lives in Egypt together with camels? Israel is now in secret war with Iran and Israeli ambassador speaks on camera about war against Iran, not in 2012, but during spring 2009. Check for Iran Israel in news section here on nostradamus 2012.
God bless us indeed. I've always wondered if we are living in the 'end times'...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 1:12am
are you all mad? omg

these things are happening due to knobs like me!

i enjoy my cars & wasting money on petrol yes?

many others drive cars, your all knobs too laugh

haha, joke, think about it, this has nothing to do with what your all on about, its due to the fact we keep taking oil from the earths core!
just like an engine, the earth needs it`s oil to keep cool.
it needs replacing, but noooo, greed comes in, money money money!

haha, you lot carry on thinking what you like smile

peace out to all mo fo`s smirk

I`ll leave you with a small video to watch wink

[youtube]yQ2IyHZnDJY[/youtube]
the mayan calender, stops in 2012, they didnt take it any further.apparently ther is ment to be a shift in the cosmos or planets next year. have you noticed all the strange natural catastrofies that have been happening, dead birds, dead fish, earthquakes, ets etc

Very true, a new bible is released every 2k years too, the next sign in the zodiac is the water woman - aquarius.............Its on its way chaps, another change is due. The predictions made about 2012 etc could actually be true and just a select hand full of people thought that way about the plannets etc.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 1:41am
Originally Posted by Sanchez

Very true, a new bible is released every 2k years too, the next sign in the zodiac is the water woman - aquarius.............Its on its way chaps, another change is due. The predictions made about 2012 etc could actually be true and just a select hand full of people thought that way about the plannets etc.

Bollocks andy, what? Like the year 2000? The millenium? Ohhh your cars are all gonna break down! Your washing machines, mobiles, microwaves, video recorders will all stop working!!! omg
Spend loadsa money updating your things (even though in reality its a load of shite)!

HAHA raftl

Please! yumyum
lol, no not as far as that, dont get me wrong I completely agree with the vid you put up even though some of it was a little naughty when they used the simpsons episode of homer joining the masons. But there is a change of climate every 2 thousand years. Years ago the acients were very dependable on the stars and the zodiacs are just part of the constalation whats is really a map. The images they pasonify from the stars are all about climate etc etc. I'll try and find the vid for u wink
Posted By: Wench Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 2:52am
Watching Sky news now and the breaking news banner is saying there's been another aftershock measuring 6.3 80 miles from Fukushima and that the cooling system at the No3 reactor at Fukushima number 1 plant has failed.

So in the space of a few weeks there's been Christchurch, Japan, China, Tonga & Papua New Guinea all have earthquakes and Mount Karangetang in Indonesia has erupted.

The Sixth Seal has well and truly been opened!!

I think as well as the rescue teams, they are going to need a hell of a lot of heavy plant operators etc and possibly the heavy plant to go with it to clear everywhere up. That's going to take a hell of a long time to sort out, I mean look at Kobe - that massive earthquake was in 1995 and it's still not 100% rebuilt or cleared.

Sad times frown Reading a "friend" saying about how he found his wife sobbing in their bedroom in the dark because her friend is dead and distraught at what is happening to her country sort of makes it not just another news story. He said that the regions affected are backwaters that missed out on the boom years. Farmers and fishermen. People who you would like and respect; open, honest and hardworking. They fear that the death toll will rise due to suicides when people realise they have lost not only all their family, but also everything they own.

I have watched it unfold and been totally in awe of Mother Nature - makes you realise that we're not in control of anything really.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 2:55am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
lol, no not as far as that, dont get me wrong I completely agree with the vid you put up even though some of it was a little naughty when they used the simpsons episode of homer joining the masons. But there is a change of climate every 2 thousand years. Years ago the acients were very dependable on the stars and the zodiacs are just part of the constalation whats is really a map. The images they pasonify from the stars are all about climate etc etc. I'll try and find the vid for u wink

Erm ok dude, but to be honest, when your selling that here there nice civic you have for your last pint, give me 1st offer wink hahaha! I`ll enjoy it for the last 22 mins or so as far as this lot are concerned raftl

Oh, and don`t forget to post your best monster turd before we are all obliterated wink

You the man laugh
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 3:02am
Originally Posted by Wench
Watching Sky news now and the breaking news banner is saying there's been another aftershock measuring 6.3 80 miles from Fukushima and that the cooling system at the No3 reactor at Fukushima number 1 plant has failed.

So in the space of a few weeks there's been Christchurch, Japan, China, Tonga & Papua New Guinea all have earthquakes and Mount Karangetang in Indonesia has erupted.

The Sixth Seal has well and truly been opened!!

I think as well as the rescue teams, they are going to need a hell of a lot of heavy plant operators etc and possibly the heavy plant to go with it to clear everywhere up. That's going to take a hell of a long time to sort out, I mean look at Kobe - that massive earthquake was in 1995 and it's still not 100% rebuilt or cleared.

Sad times frown Reading a "friend" saying about how he found his wife sobbing in their bedroom in the dark because her friend is dead and distraught at what is happening to her country sort of makes it not just another news story. He said that the regions affected are backwaters that missed out on the boom years. Farmers and fishermen. People who you would like and respect; open, honest and hardworking. They fear that the death toll will rise due to suicides when people realise they have lost not only all their family, but also everything they own.

I have watched it unfold and been totally in awe of Mother Nature - makes you realise that we're not in control of anything really.

Hi wench, i`m a knob but not a complete and utter asshole, i feel for these people i really do, but you need to understand that this is a part of living in that country and surrounding areas, this has always happened in that region, only this time it`s worse.
This is nothing new, only that it is worse.
It doesn`t mean that the world will end in 2012!
Posted By: Wench Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 4:31am
I know. I didn't say the world was going to end in 2012 raftl I don't think it will - I'll be pissed off it does as I have plans raftl
the world will end at some point in the future, the sun will burn out, and ther will be no light or warmth, . ther is also a very good chance we could be hit by a planet or meteorite, or comet. Dont you watch wonders of the universe on bbc 2 with DR Brian Cox. these are reall eventualities. as for 2012 i think thats more to do with a shift of poles, and perhaps a shift in peoples conciousness. ie we may not put up with being governed by so called politicians any more. but also when ther is a shift in poles, you do get varied weather patterns, so that in itself could cause natural earth changes, like changes in temperature, seasonal changes, this affects animal and plant life, bees may die out thus not pollinating flowers, birds may migrate at the wrong time and die out. nature as we know it, runs like clockwork with each species having a roll to play and each species is ruled to a certain extent by the climate. If all you have to worry about is the simpsons, and buying your next car, then good luck to you ignorance is bliss i suppose
Posted By: Sanchez Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 11:19am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Erm ok dude, but to be honest, when your selling that here there nice civic you have for your last pint, give me 1st offer wink hahaha! I`ll enjoy it for the last 22 mins or so as far as this lot are concerned raftl

Oh, and don`t forget to post your best monster turd before we are all obliterated wink

You the man laugh

Car will be delivered with a nice turd on the drivers side for u wink

I've had sky news on in the back ground all morning and from I can gather those poor people are royaly fooked (without stating the obvious). We are all just nats on a dogs bollocks at the end of it all. Nothing can stop the will or power of mother nature. I too watch the universe on bbc2 and from what he waas saying the sun isn’t going to burn out for 10000000000000 years but that’s not to say other things wont wipe us out...our only predator on this planet is our selves and atm we are doing a grand job of seeing our selves off with over population, war, famine, disease, greed, envy, power mongering etc etc etc, never mind natural disasters.
If all you have to worry about is the simpsons, and buying your next car, then good luck to you ignorance is bliss i suppose

Shall we live our lives in constant anxiety and stress, hiding under the table in fear of impending Armageddon then?.
Posted By: Wench Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 12:04pm
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
If all you have to worry about is the simpsons, and buying your next car, then good luck to you ignorance is bliss i suppose

Shall we live our lives in constant anxiety and stress, hiding under the table in fear of impending Armageddon then?.

Sod that Kev!! Can't be doing with harbingers of doom. Yes it's very sad, but it hardly signals the end of the world as we know it, despite my comment about the sixth seal raftl
You get one chance at life, take it and enjoy it the best you can. These "Doom Harbingers" really do take the biscuit, I don't know why they just don't top themselves to get it out of the way and leave the rest of us to make merry. Life's hard enough without being told about Mayan calendars and Nostrodamus's predictions, which is all a load of cobblers anyway. The poor Nippons happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and they face it with a stoicism which we could learn from instead of sitting here wringing our hands about the earth cooling in 100 billion years time.
Evrything comes to an end, that's entropy, baby smile
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
You get one chance at life, take it and enjoy it the best you can. These "Doom Harbingers" really do take the biscuit, I don't know why they just don't top themselves to get it out of the way and leave the rest of us to make merry. Life's hard enough without being told about Mayan calendars and Nostrodamus's predictions, which is all a load of cobblers anyway. The poor Nippons happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and they face it with a stoicism which we could learn from instead of sitting here wringing our hands about the earth cooling in 100 billion years time.

Excellently put Bandy! Couldn't agree more. All this rubbish about Mayan calendars and Nostrodamus has no proper scientific evidence to back it up. Some people will believe anything.

I have a lot of respect for the Japanese as a nation. Considering how they picked themselves from the horrors or WW2 [much of it self-inflicted] and became the world's second largest economy by 1970.
Posted By: Homer Re: massive earthquqake and tsunami hits japan 8.9 - 13th Mar 2011 11:03pm
Originally Posted by Touchstone

Excellently put Bandy! Couldn't agree more. All this rubbish about Mayan calendars and Nostrodamus has no proper scientific evidence to back it up. Some people will believe anything.

I have a lot of respect for the Japanese as a nation. Considering how they picked themselves from the horrors or WW2 [much of it self-inflicted] and became the world's second largest economy by 1970.

Some people will believe anything, Like the world not flat lol and we've been to the moon, next you'll be tell us we come from monkey. lets get real here and go to the ghost forum raftl seeyu
Originally Posted by Homer
Originally Posted by Touchstone

Some people will believe anything, Like the world not flat lol and we've been to the moon, next you'll be tell us we come from monkey. lets get real here and go to the ghost forum raftl seeyu

raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral