Forums
Posted By: poodlepup justice prison for MP - 7th Jan 2011 6:06pm
some justice at last david chaytor sent down for 18 months for fiddling expenses
yerr!
julie

THE BBC

Posted By: Anonymous Re: justice prison for MP - 7th Jan 2011 6:09pm
Link to the source please pup.. smile
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 7th Jan 2011 6:15pm
sorry just heard it on itv news
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 11:45am
All the sympathy pouring out for the robbing git. Apparently he was a good man, oh yeah? Hope the others are bricking it now. Other theiving gits are in the cabinet, and the shadow cabinet and in other positions and they are all still at it too. Makes me want to puke, can't figure out how to get shut of them though.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 12:53pm
guy fawkes springs to mind
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 12:53pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup
guy fawkes springs to mind

Perfect. I mentioned in a post only yesterday that Guy Fawkes was the last person to enter parliament with honest intentions!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 12:57pm
Yeah but he was only doing it because he was a left footer.
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 12:58pm
But at least he was doing something?

History favours those that try and fail, rather than those that fail to try.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:03pm
Got to agree because without him there would be no bonfire night, so a result there. You do get the impression that all of them are extracting the urine though, one to jail and 3 more lined up but still innocent at the moment. There should be a queue outside that court of all the others but they got away with it and have now passed rules to make it easier still for themselves, now that is brass neck and I hope people are watching it.
Posted By: bert1 Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:26pm
There's 19 millionaires in the present cabinet and god knows how many on the benches, all sides, and yet they want more and more, by any means they can, perhaps sending a few down, might and its a big might, might stop them fiddling again.
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:30pm
I think government will only get worse personally, the higher up the corruption starts the greater space there is to fill with more corruption below.

As my signature says - who is watching the watchers? Who oversees those that oversee us?
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:31pm
I think it will just make them get more smoke and mirrors in, they can't help themselves. Just needs more exposure and the will to prosecute when they get caught. Even Chaytor thinks it was just a mistake, he was forging stuff for God's sake and if that isn't criminality then I don't know what is.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:31pm
I think the whole thing stinks alot of them got away with fiddling and excessive spending on furnishing their second homes
our ben chapmen spent 7 grand on his bathroom including gold taps
They are all greedy barstewards i think they should turn all the rooms in the houses of parliment into bedsits so no need for second homes
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:34pm
Just remember at the next election and tell them why when they come to your doorstep. I'm quite looking forward to it, that and the bins.
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:37pm
But it'll never end. The whole system is put in place to keep the classes where they "belong", governmental systems the world over are designed to keep the poor, poor, in order that they the rich, stay rich. They look after their own, there is no oversight or regulation in any government, they are all out for their own ends.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

And thinking about it, perhaps even more appropriate, and used by Michael Moore at the end of Fahrenheit 9/11...

"The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact." - George Orwell.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:47pm
never saw any canvasing last election can't wait for next one a lot of door slamming imagine

i think we should get rid of our mp's as most of the laws and policies are now decided in brussells by the emp's
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 3:53pm
bloody hell, they like the bisto train more than our lot do. We really are in the clag and there's no way out of it until the Co-op comes and picks you up in the box.
Posted By: davew3 Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 4:13pm
Chaytor and the other one's that have been reported to the cps are just the tip of the iceberg and are the bait for the waiting wolves, the public,they think the public will be appeased by this offering ,rumour has it that there's a lot that have got away with it, as they are "protected",how true that is I don't know,we now have to wait 6months until Chaytor comes out with his book "Fiddling can put you in jail"
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 4:17pm
Dave, it's not a rumour, they have got away with it and are keeping their heads below the parapet. They are busy drawing rules up to keep it out of our view, they are trying to water the rules down which have been drawn up since the fiddles were exposed. You cannot fathom the craftiness of the devious, theiving magpies. Waiting to actually hear of one who hasn't fiddled, with proof of same.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 4:28pm
As rare as hens teeth to find one who hasn't fiddled
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 4:31pm
I'd count claiming for a pot noodle as a fiddle, they should pay for their grub the same as everyone else. They're moaning now because the subsidised nosh in the HP canteen has gone up because of the VAT rise, now where the brass in that you might ask.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 4:42pm
Yes i second that i sent an email to Ben chapmen when it was revealed he was claiming £30 a night to eat out,i asked him couldn't he cook for himself or eat beans on toast like most of his constituents
no reply
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 6:25pm
Yes i second that i sent an email to Ben chapmen when it was revealed he was claiming £30 a night to eat out,i asked him couldn't he cook for himself or eat beans on toast like most of his constituents
no reply

Haha! Like your style, nice move. Who do these pompous thieves think they are.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 6:43pm
I can't stand any of them ,smary bullshiters
what gets me as well is most of them have to have advisers to do their job for them

it will never change unless we do something about it
julie
Posted By: raymondo Re: justice prison for MP - 8th Jan 2011 8:22pm
yer but when he gets out he has the £35.000(i think it was) golden hand shake for leaving coming to him.
so where is the justice in that?
Posted By: poodlepup Re: justice prison for MP - 9th Jan 2011 12:12pm
Thats just plain wrong
i guess there is no justice then
julie
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 9th Jan 2011 1:30pm
I can't stand any of them ,smary bullshiters
what gets me as well is most of them have to have advisers to do their job for them

it will never change unless we do something about it
julie

I quite agree - but what to do?
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: justice prison for MP - 10th Jan 2011 1:40pm
Got to do something, one MP said Chaytor was the straightest man he knows, doesn't say much for himself or the rest of the bunch does it?
Posted By: dan0h Re: justice prison for MP - 10th Jan 2011 1:52pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Got to do something, one MP said Chaytor was the straightest man he knows, doesn't say much for himself or the rest of the bunch does it?

So true!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral