Forums
Posted By: rocketqueen dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 3rd Jan 2011 4:45pm

take a look at this .....weird or what.......

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...as/Article/201101115878597?linkedfrom=fb

apologies if i have posted in wrong section.....
Posted By: camaroz Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 3rd Jan 2011 4:50pm
WoW! That is weird. I will follow this to see if they make any sense out of it..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 8:22pm
Mad that! Reminded me of that tv program "Flash Forward".
mad that anyone seen the stand by Stephan king ?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 8:43pm
A film, tc? No, i havent. Same subject?
yerr about a plauge carried by a bloke looking like meatloaf lol laugh
he changed in to a raven and spread death was on for hours smile very good like smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:03pm
Lol raftl
the birds may be 'explained away' by the new year eve fireworks whistle but there dousn't seem to be a logical explanation to just one type of fish dying?? Now thats just plain odd.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:06pm
Like cameroz said, i'll follow this story....its most bizarre.
On the Radio M'side phone in,someone reconds it is to do with the vapours from airliners.
And that this also has something to do with the demise of the bee!
Posted By: scoops Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:16pm
New years eve fireworks doesn't explain the same type of birds dying 3 days later and 400 miles away.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/another-large-bird-kill-reported-this-time-in-louisiana
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:20pm
Ah, the plot thickens..,
Natural causes?
Originally Posted by scoops
New years eve fireworks doesn't explain the same type of birds dying 3 days later and 400 miles away.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/another-large-bird-kill-reported-this-time-in-louisiana
sherlock
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:23pm
Hence the whistle thanks for the update.
Posted By: scoops Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:24pm
They were all members of a suicide cult? We'll probably never find out the truth.
Posted By: assassin Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:25pm
when I was a kid we fed bicarbonate of soda on bread to the pigeons, it made them go pop in flight. could be the same thing here?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:26pm
Why just individual breeds, though? Are birds really that differant, between breeds/ types?
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Why just individual breeds, though? Are birds really that differant, between breeds/ types?

good point why black birds?
thats what i was thinking rude, why just one breed, deff smething mad to this story sherlock
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:31pm
Originally Posted by assassin
when I was a kid we fed bicarbonate of soda on bread to the pigeons, it made them go pop in flight. could be the same thing here?
See where you get your user name from then! raftl welcome to wiki smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:36pm
Originally Posted by rocketqueen
thats what i was thinking rude, why just one breed, deff smething mad to this story sherlock
Deffo!! Good find r.q.
Surely theres not that much genetic differance between types of birds?? Its most odd.
Posted By: assassin Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:42pm
thank you rudebox friend told me about this wiki thing, errrr don't know where to start soo much to look at smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 4th Jan 2011 9:51pm
Yer, was like that for me, as a newbie. Overwhelming, the amount of info!!
stick with the part of the forum you interested im. Say, paranormal investigation and then 'branch out' when you got your head around it! Stick with us, its worth it! smile
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
See where you get your user name from then! raftl welcome to wiki smile

lol girl welcome bud!
assassin i wonder if i know you ?? used to do the same to seagulls when i was a kid and didnt know better
Posted By: Upasaka Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 11:14am
Just clicked the link now, Roc...

Weird, deffo sounds like the Flash Forward programme...

Very strange how it is the same breeds...
Posted By: Upasaka Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 11:14am
Welcome to Wiki, Assassin :-)
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 11:37am
American blackbirds not the same as ours, they go in big flocks I think, so if fireworks scared them off in the first place and then more fireworks stressed them out then it would be the probable explanation. All the fish were bottom feeders so could be something has happened to the base of the waters they were in, sometimes a tremor can set off release of gases that have been held in suspension. Must stop watching documentaries and watch X Factor instead.
Posted By: Upasaka Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 12:13pm
Can't beat Documentaries, mate :-)

Where would our knowledge come from if we didn't have Discovery, lol :-)
Posted By: assassin Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 12:19pm
where the fish in ice ? if so they would die as no oxygen is getting in? could be something to do with 2012 thing, someone will say notrdarmus (sorry about the spelling ) wrote about this lol
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 7:08pm
More casualties. Sweden omg

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 7:41pm
Oops! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-fall-from-sky_n_804591.html
cue the twilight zone ddodododdddoodod
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 8:13pm
wow rude whats going on, as assassin been on holiday there lol
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 8:44pm
raftl
interesting read

Bird deaths: Did NWS radar capture startled flock?

Weather radar in Little Rock, Ark. may have captured an image of a flock of birds as they rose from nighttime roosts near Beebe, Ark. on New Year's Eve. Thousands of redwing blackbirds were later found dead on the ground nearby.

Such radar images of bird flocks are not unusual. Weather radar sites near the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland and Delaware sometimes capture the radar reflections of flocks of birds as they rise into the sky at sunrise on summer mornings.

Last night, Steve Zubrick, the science officer out at the National Weather Service forecast office in Sterling, Va., sent me a link to a radar image recorded beginning at 10:21 p.m. Central Time in Little Rock. That's about a half hour before reports began coming in about dead birds falling from the sky in Beebe.

The loop shows rainstorms moving away to the north and east of the radar. But at a spot about 25 nautical miles northeast of the radar, an unusual reflection appears, expands and moves off to the southeast with the prevailing winds. It's the green blob on the still radar image above.

"Could these returns be birds disturbed from the nightly roosting sites?" Steve asks.

"Given what was on radar...just a few light showers moving NE and examination of surface obs within 30nm of this area showed nothing unusual (no high wind gusts, eg). There were a few positive lightning strikes about 50-55 nautical miles to the SE over Arkansas County around 0430 UTC. Positive lightning strikes carry much more current then negative strikes...and have a much bigger "boom" then negative strikes. Still, they were located 55 miles away...although it would not be entirely impossible other lightning (non-cloud-to-ground) could have occurred.

"But I don't have any data that could show that (i.e., there is no lightning detection network that I know of in that area that would pick up the "total" lightning (e.g., within cloud or cloud-to-air)

"I'd say there is not a meteorological explanation. Exploding fireworks sounds like the most plausible...given the time of year...New Year's Eve...and that many folks like to shoot off fireworks to celebrate the New Year."

Posted By: assassin Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 5th Jan 2011 10:04pm
wasn't me, got my alibi was with gf.
Posted By: dan0h Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 6th Jan 2011 7:55pm
Compilation of most of the stories from around the world - its all very creepy.

-> http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646870/pg1
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 6th Jan 2011 8:12pm
Interesting find. More theories at http://www.naturalnews.com/030914_dead_fish_birds.html
Posted By: dan0h Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 6th Jan 2011 8:54pm
Good link rude. Some good theories there.

I'd not be at all surprised if the bird deaths were something to do with some kind of horrible misfire by the HAARP project in Alaska, despite the US claiming its "research", its well established that it has enough power to do some pretty impressive tricks in the upper atmosphere.

HAARP -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 6th Jan 2011 9:25pm
A map! http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-birds-mapping-the-global-mass-animal-deaths-graveyard.html

nice link rude
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 6th Jan 2011 9:34pm
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
Aye! But i cannot take the 'credit' for internet trawling. The link was on my f.b wall- posted by Angel_x lol smile
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 7th Jan 2011 10:08am
where the fish in ice ? if so they would die as no oxygen is getting in? could be something to do with 2012 thing, someone will say notrdarmus (sorry about the spelling ) wrote about this lol

you're probably right there assassin. When I was in Grimsby I saw loads of dead fish and they were all in ice too so there must be a link.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dead fish and birds.....and why so many??? - 17th Jan 2011 10:38am
Saw a report this weekend on the starlings mass suicide. Post mortems reveal they had been feeding on grape, the leftovers from wine making which was fermented and alcoholic. So, they were just totally bevvied and died from alochol poisoning. Makes all the conspiracy theorists look a bit daft don't it?????
© Wirral-Wikiwirral