Forums
Posted By: Bezzymate Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 12:50pm
I have just seen the cctv footage of the woman stroking a cat then throwing it into a wheelie bin. How cruel can anyone be?
Thank goodness the owners of the house have their own camera.

Posted By: bert1 Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 1:38pm
Nutter

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201008115704447
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 3:45pm
What a witch!!!!! Is she psychiatric or something?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 3:46pm
What a stupid woman.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 4:28pm
She got police protection as recieving death threats. Callous witch.
Posted By: raymondo Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 4:33pm
im not fussed on cats but thats unbelivable
Posted By: Tilly Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 7:47pm
they should do the same to her

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 7:49pm
Originally Posted by Tilly
they should do the same to her

[Linked Image]
Well done, very good!!!!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 8:37pm
***her name is... MARY BALE***
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3109791/Cruel-cat-woman-named-and-shamed.html
Posted By: DavidB Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 10:00pm
There has to be a reason behind it, maybe she just really hates cats. I don't think she deserves the amount of coverage this has got, death threats are a bit too far.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 10:48pm
Poor cat!
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 11:41pm
She is disturbed.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 11:43pm
She will be disturbed now shes named and shamed.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 24th Aug 2010 11:54pm
it could be cat-astrophic for her I wheelie wonder if she will get Bale???? laugh
Posted By: bert1 Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 5:55am
It must be every bin mans dream to have a pussy staring up at him from a bin.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 8:29am
she was only picking a raw takeaway up and putting in the bin, sorry jk lol
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 12:10pm
Apparently she thought it would be funny!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 3:13pm
A bank worker who caused international outrage by dumping a rescue cat in a wheelie bin has told Sky News she is "profoundly sorry" for her actions.

Mary Bale enraged animal lovers around the world after she was caught on CCTV grabbing four-year-old Lola by the scruff of the neck and tossing her in a bin.

The 45-year-old was offered police protection after her actions prompted angry online campaigns - including one called "catch the evil b**** who put the cat in the bin".

Many wrote threatening messages after viewing the footage, and the former choir singer faces a possible RSPCA prosecution.

One group - entitled "Death to Mary Bale" - has now been removed by Facebook as police said they were "closely monitoring" threats made towards her online.

Lola was trapped for 15 hours before her owners Stephanie and Daryll Mann heard her cries outside their home in Coventry.

They found her in a terrified state, sitting in the bin in her own mess.

Initially, the bank worker said she did not know what all the fuss was about - and said she put Lola in the bin for a "joke".

"It's just a cat," she told The Sun.

But faced by TV cameras after leaving her home with her mother Celia, she apologised for the distress she had caused Lola and her owners.

She refused to answer any questions, and referred reporters to a statement she has released.

It says: "I want to take this opportunity to apologise profusely for the upset and distress that my actions have caused.

"I cannot explain why I did this, it is completely out of character and I certainly did not intend to cause any distress to Lola or her owners.

"It was a split second of misjudgement that has got completely out of control.

"I am due to meet with the RSPCA and police to discuss this matter further and will co-operate fully with their investigations.

"I wish to reiterate that I am profoundly sorry for my actions and wish to resolve this matter to everyone's satisfaction as soon as possible."

Ms Bale admitted she "shouldn't have done it" but added that she did not deserve the hatred of people around the world.

Lola's owner Stephanie Mann has appealed for calm and urged people not to take "matters into their own hands".

The 24-year-old said: "I can't believe the reaction to the story. I only posted it on Facebook because I wanted to see who she was.

"Whatever she has done, I don't like her, but I don't want her to get hurt. It needs to be dealt with properly, not by people getting aggressive with her."

Ms Bale told The Sun she fears she may lose her job as a customer services assistant at the Royal Bank of Scotland.

She said: "I've had my boss ringing to ask me what's going on, and I've had to talk to the bank's security people about what to do if people who think I hurt the cat try to find me.

"Everything has gone crazy because of a stupid spur-of-the-moment thing I did - but I know I only have myself to blame.

"I wish I'd never set eyes on the cat. But what I'm really worried about at the moment is my father who is not very well in hospital."

Ms Bale's mother Celia claimed her daughter "loves cats".

She said: "She absolutely adores animals - this doesn't make sense. Her father Maurice is in hospital very ill and I think she was just in a world of her own."

West Midlands Police said Ms Bale was not arrested because she had not committed a criminal offence - and the matter would be dealt with by the RSPCA.

A spokeswoman for the RSPCA told Sky News Online its officers would interview Ms Bale shortly.

She said an inspector would write a case file on her and send it to the prosecution department, which would decide whether to charge her.

SKY NEWS
Posted By: PeteC Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 7:55pm
Hardly a "spur of the moment thing" - she had plenty of time to undo her actions - and she doesn't seem very remorseful.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 8:35pm
Complete nutcase.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 8:38pm
Originally Posted by _jase_
West Midlands Police said Ms Bale was not arrested because she had not committed a criminal offence

They changed the law then?
Posted By: PeteC Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 8:51pm
withthat
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 25th Aug 2010 9:26pm
Lola the cat was on the one show
Posted By: sean Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 26th Aug 2010 9:26pm
FFS, topcat has lived in a bin for years and nobody has been arsed
Posted By: PeteC Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 26th Aug 2010 9:40pm
raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 26th Aug 2010 9:44pm
Got that 'joke' via text and wasnt impressed then, nor now tbh. That woman intentionally and deliberatly commited animal cruelty. As far as the cat on the tele...thats going a bit too far. What next? An interview in HEAT magazine??
Posted By: PeteC Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 26th Aug 2010 9:51pm
I can understand you not liking the joke (sorry). I hate animal cruelty too, but the cat's fine, the offender is likely to be prosecuted and all the other weirdos out there know what's going to happen to them if they do something like that. We can move on now.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 26th Aug 2010 11:36pm
I doubt if she will be prosecuted as the police recon NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED!!!! Now, if she had parked her car on a double yellow line to put the cat in the bin they would soon throw the book at her!!!! PRICKS!!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 7:43am
OMFG!

Why is everyone going on about this stupid bitch?
Everyone at work was bangin on about it yesterday mad
Big friggin deal, she dropped a cat in a bin, boohoo, hardly the crime of the century and the cats fine, lock this annoying thread at once PoLease!!!!

Brrr eek it`s getting chilly, best get my chinese cat fur blanket.
laugh
Posted By: bert1 Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 7:55am
Stop the hard man act Ste, i bet you cried like fook at Bambi.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 7:57am
peeps are banging on about it coz she should of knowen better if it was kids that done it, ther would not be much on it...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 8:00am
Lol, i really can`t see what all the fuss is about bert, honestly confused

If she shot the damn thing or hit it with a block of wood then yes.

Theres a dog in another thread that was murdered and peeps are not kicking up half as much a fuss confused
Posted By: Wheels Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 12:01pm
I'm making an absolute mint off my new business...Fitting catflaps to wheelie bins raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 12:04pm
raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 12:23pm
[youtube]pYyI51a463E[/youtube]
Posted By: Wheels Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 12:34pm
Ste you beat me to posting that video u fit raftl
Posted By: Tilly Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 5:20pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

If she shot the damn thing or hit it with a block of wood then yes.

Theres a dog in another thread that was murdered and peeps are not kicking up half as much a fuss confused

I agree with you there. every where you go that's all you see the catwoman. I am not a cat lover but would never do what she did but the media hype is ridiculous, there is even a f/b group with death threats all over it, it's stupid.
and then you get some-one that ties a dog to bricks and dumps it in a canal still alive and it's taken a month for the arse-pca to even release it to the media.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 5:44pm
did you see that sick video ste posted, the cat should be locked up putting that kid in a bin lol
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 27th Aug 2010 6:17pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
...Theres a dog in another thread that was murdered and peeps are not kicking up half as much a fuss confused
If someone had caught that on cctv video, you bet they would be!
Posted By: hoseman Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 28th Aug 2010 12:59pm
Its because we actually didnt see the poor, scared defenceless dog in a bag, whimpering and squirming around as its thrown in the water, scared shitless as it tries to escape, taking its last breaths, wondering what its done wrong to deserve this....before it dies an agonising death at the hands of some fooked up inbred retarded low lifes!!!!
As CV says, if there was footage of that, then i think thoes kids would actually BE dead by now!!!
Do you know what makes it all so unbeleivable....As i sit here and look at my 3 dogs, how anyone could even think up such a thing, never mind go and do it!!! HOW?????
Have we an explanation???
If caught, what the courts gonna do about it, slap wrist n community order!!!
Ranted out now!!
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 28th Aug 2010 3:40pm
i dont know what all the fuss was about regarding this.

Top Cat lived in a bin for years and he was fine wink
Posted By: hoseman Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 28th Aug 2010 3:43pm
REPOST!
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Woman Put Cat In Bin Is Identified - 28th Aug 2010 6:10pm
Doh guess i should read the whole thread first
© Wirral-Wikiwirral