Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 11:32am
Originally Posted by Telegraph
A teenager tried to sell her virginity on a classified's website to fund her education, it has emerged.

The 16-year-old, from Newry, Northern Ireland, posted an advert on Gumtree, alongside details about flat shares and second-hand furniture.

Under the heading “virginity for sale,” the girl, who has not been named, said her body was “available to the highest bidder”.

Source
Posted By: bert1 Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 11:38am
I wonder how many times she was going to become a virgin.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 12:31pm
I wonder what her returns policy is? think
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 12:34pm
I think youd lose your deposit think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 12:36pm
raftl A non-returnable deposit... could take a while to collect I suppose.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 12:58pm
Originally Posted by bert1
I wonder how many times she was going to become a virgin.

Probably about the same number of times she's been 16
Posted By: golfvr Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 26th Jan 2010 1:54pm
IT doesnt mention she looks like the back end of my passat.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 29th Jan 2010 12:26pm
Can you order it via the Internet and can you get your money back if she doesn't pass her exams?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 29th Jan 2010 12:28pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Can you order it via the Internet

As long as it don't contain a virus that causes your Hard Drive to become Floppy.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Selling virginity to fund education! - 29th Jan 2010 12:40pm
raftl Yeah I've seen them adverts too. Can't be too careful.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral