Forums
Posted By: StuyMac After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 11:44am
Originally Posted by Telegraph
Midwives and economists are predicting a major baby boom this autumn following the “big freeze” in which heavy snow and icy roads have kept millions of Britons indoors.
Maternity services are preparing for a surge in conceptions among couples who have been confined to their homes for long nights and cosy days during the coldest winter for almost five decades.

Source

...doesnt the TV work when its cold out think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 11:46am
omg
Posted By: StuyMac Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 11:51am
Originally Posted by Telegraph
Studies abroad have identified a sharp rise in the number of births nine months after heavy snow, as well as after major power cuts.

I didnt know Electrotherapy could be used as a contraceptive think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 12:01pm
Anything can happen in a power cut wink

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 12:09pm
Originally Posted by Snooze

Voice of experience?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 12:17pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by Snooze

Voice of experience?
raftl No.
Posted By: bert1 Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 12:24pm
Thats a shame, nothing even happens to you in the dark.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 12:31pm
I'm not at liberty to discuss the details on a public forum. My mum might read it omg
Posted By: StuyMac Re: After the big freeze, the baby boom - 19th Jan 2010 2:35pm
raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral