Forums
Posted By: StuyMac UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 12:21pm
raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl

Link and video
Posted By: StuyMac Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 12:23pm
Dunnmo whats going on with the link - copy and paste in to your browser wink
Posted By: bert1 Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 12:26pm
[youtube]CR3PsG6DGFw[/youtube]
Posted By: bert1 Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 12:27pm
There you go Stu.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 12:32pm
Cheers Bert - I was trying to link the whole story, but failed raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 6:06pm
Saw the vid now on sky news. I think its funny.
Posted By: philmch Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 6:19pm
A classic example of the sort of moron who should be kept off the roads.

British roads are overcrowded and the courts should be able to impose a life ban for those who cannot drive responsibly. This way, motoring would be seen for what it is; a privilege rather than a right.

I hope the b*stard gets his car crushed and pays the dry cleaning bills for those kids as well as compensation for the trauma caused.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: UK Driver charged for splashing school kids! - 14th Oct 2009 6:22pm
I reckon the kids loved it-day off school.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral