Forums
Posted By: MissGuided Women superglue man's penis to stomach - 5th Aug 2009 6:07pm
Four women in the US have been charged after supergluing a man's penis to his stomach.

The incident occurred as part of a pre-planned ambush in a motel room by the man's wife and his various lovers.

The victim, Donessa Davis, had agreed to meet one of the women, Therese Ziemann, for an intimate tryst at the Lakeview Motel near Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin.

He agreed to be tied to the hotel bed, whereupon Ziemann summoned the other three women by text message. She then struck Davis in the face, and glued his penis to his stomach.

Ziemann told police she met the man online, fell in love and paid for a room at the motel for the past two months. She said she gave him about 3,000 dollars. But then at the end of July she learned from his wife that Davis was married, had other girlfriends and was "using them for money."

During the ambush Sewell asked the man, "Which one do you love more?"

The man later escaped from the bed by chewing through one of his bindings. He then went outside and borrowed a telephone from the motel owner to call police.

The four women involved in the stunt comprised the victim's wife, Tracy Hood-Davis, and three others: Ziemann, her sister Michelle Belliveau, and Wendy Sewell. All are charged with being party to false imprisonment. Ziemann also is charged with sexual assault. The women face six years in prison.

Source
Posted By: bert1 Re: Women superglue man's penis to stomach - 5th Aug 2009 6:15pm
I've had my penis stuck in some places but never my own stomach, mind you if my wife reads this it may well happen. He should count himself lucky it was only glue, it could have been a six inch nail. nono
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Women superglue man's penis to stomach - 5th Aug 2009 6:57pm
bert you're incorrigible raftl
Posted By: bri445 Re: Women superglue man's penis to stomach - 5th Aug 2009 7:04pm
but he's having it seen to! grin grin
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Women superglue man's penis to stomach - 5th Aug 2009 11:22pm
ouch how on earth would he pop to the bog when it's stuck to his stomach, very nasty.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Women superglue man's penis to stomach - 6th Aug 2009 3:47am
Originally Posted by Shadow_Omega
ouch how on earth would he pop to the bog when it's stuck to his stomach, very nasty.

Hand stands
© Wirral-Wikiwirral