Forums
Posted By: Wench AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 12:02pm
A car insurance claim form where a disgruntled male driver accuses a female motorist of being a "freeloading fat chav" has been leaked on the web.

Insurance giant AIG has launched an investigation after the form - complete with a cartoon drawing of the accident scene - began doing the rounds on the internet.

The driver - who is named, along with the woman - describes a shunt at traffic lights in which his car apparently hits the rear bumper of the vehicle in front.

Under the section 'Full Description Of Accident', he writes: "I was stopped at traffic lights. The lights changed. Mrs P***** started to move and then stopped (stalled).

"I had just started to pull away and then broke. As I stopped I very slightly touched the rear bumper of the car in front.

"We both got out. There was no damage and Miss P***** is a fat chav who definately (sic) does not have whiplash."

The abuse does not stop there however.

Under the section 'Sketch Plan', the furious driver vents his spleen a second time with the aid of two cartoon drawings of the accident scene.

The overview shows two cars labelled 'Fat Chav' and 'Me' while the side view shows two cartoon characters arguing in the street.

A speech bubble coming from the pot-bellied lady driver declares: "Ooooh I'm a freeloading fat chav who doesn't have whiplash."

The male responds: "Chav!"

An AIG spokesman said: "We take any potential breach of data security very seriously and we are actively conducting a full investigation into this matter."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090219/tuk-fat-chav-insurance-claim-form-leaked-45dbed5.html
Posted By: StuyMac Re: AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 12:20pm
raftl

Nice sketch raftl
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 12:33pm
lmao lol well funny
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MissGuided Re: AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 8:21pm
I'm sure he was just trying to be as honest as he could on an insurance claim raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 9:48pm
raftl what a guy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 10:03pm
i love it.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: AIG Investigation into "Fat Chav" leak. - 27th Feb 2009 11:19pm
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
© Wirral-Wikiwirral