Forums
Posted By: Davey_Martin 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 10:09am
click

wot's the world coming too

at first, i laughed in a sadistic sort of manner. but then i thought wot a little barstard, how could anyone be so cruel, even at that age!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 10:36am
My knee-jerk responce to that sickening act of mindless cruelty is to throw the little sh*t to the crocs. If he can do this at his tender age, just think what he will do (and cost the country) in years to come.

Give the parents of this thing an over the top blast of radiation to their naughty bits, just to ensure there are no more gene pool contaminants.

Harsh - maybe
Needed - YES !
Posted By: MissGuided Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 10:45am
he did try to get in the crocs enclosure - too bad he couldn't scale the wall!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 1:20pm
Id hate to be his younger sibling omg
Posted By: Wench Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 2:03pm
"During his 30-minute spree, he was seen hurling the animals over the security fence into the crocodile enclosure."

Why did they just "watch" him for 30 minutes on the cctv?? Why not stop the little ba$tard when he was first spotted!!!???!!!

I say feed him and his parents to the crocs - LIVE!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 4:01pm
they do say, kids who torture animals grow up to be killers etc etc, perhaps this young man just needs to be taught the facts about respecting animals and others, just because the animal has no voice doesnt mean it doesnt feel pain etc etc.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 5:48pm
maybe they should give him a job with our local RSPCA - they like to torture old ladies smile
Posted By: mike849 Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 8:10pm
they say say when kids do that its because they are neglected or abused, so aybe the parents should be charged with the crime and he should be put in care so he can try and have a 'normal life'
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 10:27pm
The crocs would have spat out the despicable little abortion dodger, they should have tried it though, he is only an aussie, not like they are real people!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 10:27pm
ouchy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 9th Oct 2008 11:17pm
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
despicable little abortion dodger

ha ha ha, love it.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 12th Oct 2008 4:06pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Give the parents of this thing an over the top blast of radiation to their naughty bits, just to ensure there are no more gene pool contaminants.

hmm..drop a few chlorine tablets in the shallow end of the gene pool is what i think!
Posted By: Wench Re: 7 year old boy feeds animals to croc - 12th Oct 2008 7:29pm
Only a few raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral