Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:09pm
Originally Posted by Digital Spy
Jeremy Clarkson threatened to "hunt down" a 12-year-old boy who took his picture while he was on holiday in Barbados.

The Top Gear host reacted in fury after he was snapped by youngster Tom Dickman when he was asleep on a beach.

Clarkson confronted the boy on the day after the picture had been taken. He ranted: "Are you the little f***er that took my picture? If you do that again or it goes on the internet I will hunt you down and rip your f***ing head off." Tom then burst into tears and sought comfort from his father.

"I saw it all happen," Tom's dad Chris told the Sunday Mirror. "Tom was a huge fan of Top Gear and Clarkson was his hero. He watched the show every week and even asked me to buy him the DVDs for Christmas and birthdays.

"He was so proud when he come back the day before to show me his little digital camera and say, 'I've just taken a picture of Jeremy Clarkson'. I was made up for him - he only took the picture to show his mates at school that he'd really seen his hero on his holiday. But Clarkson's reaction was out of order. He utterly humiliated and scared my son."

Uh oh not good Jezza!

Digital Spy Report
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:12pm
lol beat me to it was just reading this not one of his best moves
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:18pm
I wonder what Aunties reaction will be to it; it is rather serious considering his position within the corporation as one of their most famous presenters...
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:23pm
i no mate nothing been said yet has it from the auntie recon if it goes any further it could be problems for his job
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:34pm
Yeah, it's all good fun when he has the ongoing arguments and confrontations with the likes of Piers Morgan and Ian Hislop etc, but I think threatening a 12 year old for taking a photo of him is a bit stupid tbh!!
Posted By: chiccy Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:36pm
ooo errr....!
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 13th Apr 2008 7:39pm
i no as you say it all funny when he does it on top gear but when he kicking off on kids that just out of control
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 17th Apr 2008 6:52pm
as if he was really kickin off.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 17th Apr 2008 6:55pm
well you dont use them words joking about do you
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Clarkson Threatens 12 Year Old Boy - 18th Apr 2008 7:46am
....and the Sunday Mirror always tells the truth...

On a more shocking note, aliens have landed..... or so it said in the Sunday Sport last week clap
© Wirral-Wikiwirral