Forums
Posted By: jonah padlocked panties in shops..... - 13th Apr 2008 5:04pm
Women masseuses in Indonesia have been asked to padlock their pants to let customers know that sex is not available.

Measure to 'curb prostitution'The country's massage parlours are often used as a front for prostitution, but the country's women's affairs minister is not impressed with the demand.

"It is not the right way to prevent promiscuity," Meutia Swasono told the Jakarta Post.

"It insults women ... as if they are the ones in the wrong."

She suggested the best way to stop the practice was to improve security systems - including installing CCTV.

Advertisement

The idea caught on when a massage parlour in the tourist town of Batu on Java island required its masseuses to shackle their pants.

"The padlocking phenomena has been seen at various parlours and it is something we like," said Imam Suryono, head of the town's public order authority.

Issues of morality are often discussed in Indonesia, where the population is majority Muslim.

In 2006, an Indonesian version of Playboy caused widespread protests, and in 2007 the editor was charged, but later acquitted, of violating indecency laws.

idiot smack
Posted By: MattLFC Re: padlocked panties in shops..... - 13th Apr 2008 5:07pm
Jeeze!!
Posted By: chiccy Re: padlocked panties in shops..... - 14th Apr 2008 11:19am
were can i get me some of these!!!!!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: padlocked panties in shops..... - 14th Apr 2008 11:38am
Originally Posted by chiccy
were can i get me some of these!!!!!

is there something your not tellin us chicky????
Posted By: chiccy Re: padlocked panties in shops..... - 14th Apr 2008 11:44am
rofl!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: padlocked panties in shops..... - 14th Apr 2008 5:07pm
prehaps this is what they meant...
warning probably NSFW..
http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/photo...0-909BB84F1874&gallery=true&az=4
Posted By: jonah Re: padlocked panties in shops..... - 14th Apr 2008 7:23pm
its worrying that u know of such sites matey..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral