Forums
Posted By: MattLFC US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 21st Apr 2007 12:56am
Originally Posted by BBC News
A gunman has killed a hostage and himself during a stand-off at Nasa's Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas.

Police, who had surrounded the scene and entered when they heard a gunshot, also found a second hostage, a woman, who was alive but tied up with tape.

Police Capt Dwayne Ready said officers were called to the scene at about 1340 (1840 GMT) after a man was seen with a gun and two shots heard.

The gunman was not identified but was reported to be an employee at the site.

He was described as a white male aged between 50 and 60.

Jeeze another one. How many will it take before the US start to even consider tightning their gun laws.

Its sad to see so many people (the majority of which are innocent victims) getting caught up in all this.

Its giving the violence in Iraq a competitor at the moment I suppose lol.

frown

BBC News Report
Posted By: Mark Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 21st Apr 2007 12:24pm
One small step for a Gun Man
One giant leap for the Hostage !

Its going to get to the point where everyone in the
states has to walk through a x-ray machine omg

But if you have woken up that day with the thoughts
of killing with a gun, then there isn't much to stop you.

I doubt there is anywhere truly safe, and i doubt
anything will happen to the law as it would cost them the government.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 21st Apr 2007 10:24pm
F**kin Americans
Posted By: jonah Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 22nd Apr 2007 6:18am
apparently the shooter had a bad job review after years of doin the job, and took the person who gave him the review hostage, then shot him...
Posted By: Tubbs Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 22nd Apr 2007 1:37pm
what you have got to remember fellers is
Guns don't kill people,people kill people
Posted By: Mark Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 22nd Apr 2007 2:14pm
Originally Posted by jonah
apparently the shooter had a bad job review after years of doin the job, and took the person who gave him the review hostage, then shot him...

That could catch on happy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 22nd Apr 2007 11:43pm
Making guns accessible to people gives them more chance of going and shooting people. There are so many gun incidents in the US nowadays (and I am not just talking about the ones that make the headlines), any sane country would have banned them by now.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 23rd Apr 2007 11:11am
Lol, Them crazy Yanks raftl

Thing about guns over there is that I belive there is something in the Constitution which means you can have a gun.

Sure you can tighten the gun laws up, but that will just mean those legally owning them will be more legal.

It wont actually stop anyone wanting to use a gun if they want to kill someone. As already mentioned, its the person, not the gun, and lets face it, in some states they all sleep with their family and incest is high - its not really surprising that they are all so fooked up!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 23rd Apr 2007 1:48pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
in some states they all sleep with their family and incest is high - its not really surprising that they are all so fooked up!

Loooooooooool how does one know this grin
Posted By: StuyMac Re: US: Another Gun Incident, This Time At NASA - 23rd Apr 2007 2:28pm
You only have to watch at least one American Sitcom (Thats not Friends) to realise laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral