Forums
Posted By: GaryFromWirral New Brighton Latest Art Installation - 4th Nov 2019 8:50pm
Posted By: Greenwood Re: New Brighton Latest Art Installation - 5th Nov 2019 10:08am
Haha - nice one. I like the way they've avoided copyright problems by using different words, but anyone who has seen the films will see that and think, 'Bring me that horizon!'
Posted By: Greenwood Re: New Brighton Latest Art Installation - 7th Nov 2019 10:16pm
Aha - just found out from the WirralGlobe website that thse words were actually sent by Johhny Depp to the Black Pearl crew!
See below:
News that the ship had been ravaged by the waves had reached Johnny on social media who, in return, sent a short letter to Frank which said "Go and retrieve that horizon."
Posted By: Davenorman Re: New Brighton Latest Art Installation - 11th Nov 2019 10:15pm
I think the Wirral Globe needs to do a report on the “work force” actually completing some of these projects - screaming and shouting until 1am - just giving them licence to think they run the area whilst the actual hard workers need to stay awake hoping to get a rest after work. Was good at first but I’ve lost all respect for it now.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral