Forums
Posted By: granny Oh dear ! - 1st Mar 2019 7:50pm

Is this true or media nonsense ? You'll have to read it, as I'm not copying and pasting.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/eu...-refugee-camp-following-threats-1.831954
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 1st Mar 2019 10:09pm
The shooting range thing is true unfortunately, its in the tunnels under New Brighton Arcade and they have Thatcher, Hitler etc and now Begum. It doesn't sit comfortably with me that a company use a picture of a living person as a target.
Posted By: venice Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 12:23am
Would you have decried a darts match had you been in the war DD when various Germans photographs were adorning the bullseye? Perhaps this is just another safe way of expressing / giving vent to your feelings without actually harming anyone ?Not that she is going to see people doing it anywayand be upset , after all she is hardly a delicate little flower is she. Supporting a man who was involved in killing and maiming and not being phased by decapitated heads --and still unremorseful .
Posted By: casper Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 9:11am
Originally Posted by granny

Is this true or media nonsense ? You'll have to read it, as I'm not copying and pasting.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/eu...-refugee-camp-following-threats-1.831954

It amazes me how these people scream human rights and justice when they are threatened, yet deny those same rights to those they behead, murder and rape.

The argument has always been treat them with understanding and fairness to do otherwise would encourage more to join them, how ridiculous that now appears, betray your country cause death and destruction then come home serve a few years in prison (maybe) and wallah all the benefits of British citizenship will be available for you, we now have a fully trained fifth column waiting in the wings courtesy of the British tax payer.
Posted By: cools Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 11:10am
She appears to me like an arrogant emotionless inhumane B---h who we all know will end up back here with the dogooders rallying round her.. As Casper says getting all the benefits and sympathy , poor deluded girl not!! If only Britain would get tougher and stay tougher we may have a chance but it will never happen... Don't think China or Russia would give her any leeway or sympathy...
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 12:13pm
Originally Posted by venice
Would you have decried a darts match had you been in the war DD when various Germans photographs were adorning the bullseye? Perhaps this is just another safe way of expressing / giving vent to your feelings without actually harming anyone ?Not that she is going to see people doing it anywayand be upset , after all she is hardly a delicate little flower is she. Supporting a man who was involved in killing and maiming and not being phased by decapitated heads --and still unremorseful .

In my mind there is a big difference between a few lads mucking around and a company capitalising on it to make money out of this sort of behaviour.

Kids are easily influenced by things like this, you only have to look at the "you've been tango'd" advertising campaign and similar to realise how this can go very wrong. There are a lot of girls who dress similar, look similar and have the same surname in the UK, I would be abhorred if they became targets through any sort of inappropriate action.
Posted By: venice Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 7:02pm
A few lads (and lasses! - watch it Rude will get you lol) in the war DD? ? Multiply that by thousands across the country plus all the ones today who have Mrs Thatcher and other politicians, assorted pop singers ,Simon Cowell and others on their dart boards ! Its a common enough thing. Plus , theres no way the shooting range is going to make more money just because they have a picture of whatserface on the target . Seriously?
" Oh lets go down to that shooting range today because they have a picture of that evil cow on the target ! "
-- said no-one who goes to target shooting clubs! They will just be going anyway, or they wont. It was put up to mock her and to allow people to show their contempt for a contemptible person in a harmless way. Ive no problem with that.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 9:53pm
If a school did this would you be happy?
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Oh dear ! - 2nd Mar 2019 9:55pm
well said venice
Posted By: venice Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 1:16am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
If a school did this would you be happy?

No , its the sort of black humour that wouldnt be appropriate in schools. Its for more mature mind
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 7:00am
Ultimate AIrsoft describe themselves as “fun for all the family, ages 6+ can participate. Come and select your weapon, chose [sic] your targets, aim and fire!”
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 11:49am

Here's a more detailed article, from the Telegraph.

. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/02/27/shooting-range-fire-puts-target-face-shamima-begum/
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 1:15pm
Cause we are hijacked by progressive liberals and cultural marxism & full of stupid miss directed fake hysteria about banal topics , we should just laugh & ignore it.
Its bad taste so what.
I dont about her or if shes shot . Tbh .
I was offended once 10 years ago...but im grown up & i forgot about it 10 mins later.
Sad sad flaky uk.
It doesnt matter...
Posted By: venice Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 1:41pm
I dont have a problem with Airsoft using real pics , but I think it should be only for over 15's .
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 2:22pm
Would you feel happy if it was your picture?
Posted By: venice Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 2:47pm
Not the same thing since theres no reason why my face should be there , so if I saw it, yes Id worry I had a lunatic stalker or something . If Id done something actually heinous Id probably not be the type to care less. If on the other hand I was a local karaoke singer with a reputation for murdering peoples favourite songs etc and found my picture on the target, Id be fine with it.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 2:59pm
Good answer! Which pretty much spoilt my next line which was going to be ....

"Which kangaroo court decides if a person is considered nefarious enough for their picture to be used as a target"
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 6:50pm

My heads massive so theyd have to use twice the paper....personally id put a blk tracky bike ket wig chav doin a wheelie on the firing sheet
Posted By: venice Re: Oh dear ! - 3rd Mar 2019 11:19pm
It would be some wallaby , sorry, wannaby I expect DD , hopping , sorry hoping to be the big cheese . laugh

Heres your target Sven

Attached picture wheelie.jpg
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 4th Mar 2019 8:44am
Originally Posted by svenlock68

My heads massive so theyd have to use twice the paper....personally id put a blk tracky bike ket wig chav doin a wheelie on the firing sheet

Commonly known as a 'sniper's dream ' , Sven .
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 8:57am
Shamima Begum's little baby has died. Three weeks old and that's very sad, despite Labour MP's and Corbyn trying to put the blame on to Javid.
That is a disgraceful response by any standards and shows how low and childish politics has become.

Living in the dust and sandstorms in that part of the world isn't going to be beneficial to anyone's health. She and the baby were moved to another camp in the last 10 days , no one knows where exactly..
So rather than pointing the finger of blame in an attempt to get 'brownie points' , I wish to goodness they could see that it really doesn't help their cause at all but they are prepared to again go against the 'will' of the people of this country and discount the 600,000 signatures on the petition against allowing ISIS members back into this country.

Posted By: cools Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 9:09am
Here here Granny....the odds were stacked against this poor baby the moment it was born she's already lost two...All the dogooders now have something to wave about and demand she be let in and I've no doubt she'll be back pretty soon. Soft as putty Uk is!!!About time we got tough and stayed tough!!!
Posted By: casper Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 10:04am
Very sad the loss of a child, wouldn't wish it on anyone, but she must have known that Isis was on its last legs when she conceived, and this after having lost two other's, apparently she asked to be moved to an other camp because of fear of reprisals from Isis,but more likely to gain sympathy, I'am not a Jihadi get me out of here, surely from our security point of view this sad story should serve as a warning to other silly young girls not to get involved
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 10:22am
The child had a right to British Citizenship, we left one of our own on the battlefield to die.
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 11:35am
The child had a right to British Citizenship, we left one of our own on the battlefield to die.

Sorry, that's wrong. They weren't on the battlefield at this point. The child was of two parents, she was married, and the child was born in Syria. So officially the child is Syrian and has sadly passed away in his home country.

Shamima was bon here and was given British Citizenship for that reason.

Plus the fact , that even if she had been allowed back, there's no knowing how long it would have taken, with all the documentation, de-briefing etc. And the child and she were probably both mal-nourished and no doubt a poorly baby from the start.

To blame anyone is well out of order.
Posted By: cools Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 11:55am
Yes overly dramatic there DD....wouldn't this baby have had duel nationality if we want to get down to the nitty gritty . The father said she should go to his country so why didn't they rush to help? Sorry that the baby died but stand by my statement , stay tough!!! I can see her back here soon though to be honest..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 2:26pm

Sorry, that's wrong. They weren't on the battlefield at this point. The child was of two parents, she was married, and the child was born in Syria. So officially the child is Syrian and has sadly passed away in his home country.

That is probably only true if one of the parents had Syrian citizenship (which is unlikely, they were probably both illegal immigrants let alone citizens), the baby is probably not entitled to Syrian citizenship.

I don't know how Syrian citizenship works but in the UK if a non-uk visitor gives birth, the baby is not entitled to British citizenship without hereditary right.

The baby is/was primarily British although it could apply for Dutch citizenship (if it was exceedingly clever for its age).
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 10:00pm

That is probably only true if one of the parents had Syrian citizenship (which is unlikely, they were probably both illegal immigrants let alone citizens), the baby is probably not entitled to Syrian citizenship.

I don't know how Syrian citizenship works but in the UK if a non-uk visitor gives birth, the baby is not entitled to British citizenship without hereditary right.

The baby is/was primarily British although it could apply for Dutch citizenship (if it was exceedingly clever for its age).

Yes, you're correct about the Syrian citizenship, DD. They have different rules there, so the baby would not have been classed as a Syrian citizen unless the father was Syrian.
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 11:18pm

Probably moving the topic to another level now. Anyway, two more ISIS brides have had their citizenship revoked, and there's another Irish ISIS bride , ex army who according to this report , worked on the Irish PM's plane and has been arrested at a Syrian airport, trying to escape the country..

There's going to be an influx , all trying to return from the horrors of starvation and misery that ISIS have deliberately bestowed upon so many people whilst they were well fed and had medicines etc. by taking the supplies sent in from UNHCR and other organisations, for themselves . Tough titty ! .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/09/two-isil-brides-stripped-british-citizenship/

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12211221
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 11:23pm
If Shamima was hiding abroad, numerous people would be wanting her to come back to face justice. Even if she is no longer a UK citizen that does not make her immune from prosecution for acts she did when she was. In reality she may have committed no crime, also her real reasons for leaving the country might have not been anything to do with ISIS but oppression in her home community/culture.

Her "husband" is in a predicament because if he goes back to Holland he could be prosecuted for child abuse. I'm also not sure if it is known that they have a legal marriage?

It is very clear that stricter control of minors leaving the country need to be brought in, it would appear that currently any adult is all that is needed which can be without the legal guardian's knowledge.
Posted By: granny Re: Oh dear ! - 9th Mar 2019 11:36pm

With regard to child abuse, the fact they are married ,Islam law decrees that it can be whenever the person feels ready. So no age given. That's Sharia ( according to Wikipedia. Not sure about Sunni, and I don't know which branch of Islam these two belong. It's so bloomin' confusing.

Whether or not their marriage is legal within the eyes of our land, I wouldn't know. I do know of someone who has married an Egyptian, but it is only a form of legality for living together. (she isn't divorced here yet) It's not recognised here in UK as marriage and so no adultery has been committed.

All the mothers wanting to bring their young children with them, could be bringing anyone' s child with them, as none will have passports of formal ID. .... and where do we stand if the husbands/fathers of the child want to join them ? Would that be allowed ?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oh dear ! - 22nd Feb 2023 9:48pm
Its about time this charade of banning Shemima Begum was over. What crime has she committed?

She hasn't hurt or murdered anyone.
She hasn't stolen anything.
She wasn't a spy.
She married a Dutchman.
She did something very stoopid when she was 15 years old (didn't we all?)
As a UK child citizen she was groomed while in Britain.
As a child she was failed by British travel regulations/controls/restrictions.
As a child she was failed by UK child protection services.

She was born in Britain, her family live in Britain, it is a dangerous precedent being set and is totally disproportionate and immoral.

What should be looked into more is that the Canadian Government intentionally facilitated her radicalisation and travel out of the UK.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral