Forums
Posted By: Kieran1981 Woman’s body found in woods - 3rd Jan 2019 6:30am
The story is now available on the internet so I can post about it now. Someone I know found the body while walking their dog. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/body-woman-found-wirral-woods-15618124
Posted By: granny Re: Woman’s body found in woods - 3rd Jan 2019 8:27am

Well at least it's non suspicious and they know who she is. Very sad .
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Woman’s body found in woods - 3rd Jan 2019 10:58am
I am curious why it was widely reported on social media that the victim was male. It seems like a lot of people knew the witness.
Posted By: venice Re: Woman’s body found in woods - 3rd Jan 2019 2:36pm
What a horrible way for the persons poor family to start the new year. Must have been a very disturbing find for your friend too Kieran . Not a situation anyone would want to come across , especially when such a thing is the the last thought on your mind during a nice country walk. Terrible shock.
Posted By: Mr1470 Re: Woman’s body found in woods - 5th Jan 2019 9:05pm
Glad the original posts were deleted- tmi.

Hope the person who found her is ok, must be pretty traumatic to find a deceased person!
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: Woman’s body found in woods - 7th Jan 2019 10:54pm
Victim was definitely female and the person who found her was male. He was out walking his dog.
Posted By: dingle Re: Woman’s body found in woods - 10th Jan 2019 11:44pm
Yep finding a dead body is not what we all need. Unfortunately it does happen. When I was about 18 I was going out with a girl who lived with her mum in a flat on the corner of Rock Lane west and New Chester rd. The lady next door died. My girl friends mum wanted to talk to the lady next door but could not raise her. So I got the spare key and opened the door, she was a very big lady, the door would not open very far as she was blocking it. So we called the ambulance. Turned out she had a heart attack. It was a very nerve racking experience. That was in about 1968/69. Nothing since thank god.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral