Forums
Posted By: DavidB England World Cup Game screening at TRFC grounds - 9th Jul 2018 3:30pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...e-shown-at-prenton-park/?ref=mr&lp=4

Also Kings Dock, for those that are interested.

Councillor Joe Anderson said King's Dock arrangement was very last minute due to them not expecting England to go this far. smack
Cheers DavidB only £2 entrance. should be a good atmosphere..
"from the comfort of a seat"

the last time I went to Prenton Park (fireworks) the seats were far from comfortable, the rows were closer together than the cheapest budget airline, not only was it not comfortable I felt it was distinctly unsafe!
Watching from my own seat in my own home without brain dead dunks who are more likely to punch you just for looking at them, this is why I stopped drinking in pubs seen too many fights and glassing, stay at home you're more safe there.
well assassin you werent far wrong..punch up at the end when cars were leaving..women involved as well..
I was at Prenton Park,there was beer getting thrown but we weren't in that bit.Didn't see any punch ups but one woman did have a little to much to drink,she wasn't abusive but she was taken out. It was a good atmosphere in there where we were.

They had a few clips from London, Hyde park when the first goal was scored. Ha ! I think everyones beer went up in the air.. So funny. Glad you enjoyed it Star but a shame they didn't make it.
They have at least had masses of support, and they did well.
Not being a football enthusiast, I'll say no more but I did watch and enjoyed the match.
I hope they stick with Southgate & this team.The feelgood factor that has swept the country apart from the few mindless idiots last weekend.Hopefully this team gain more experience & do well in the Euros & who knows 4 years time.I think we can be proud of them getting as far as they did.
Combined salaries of something like £35m (very rough estimate), did they play like thirty five million pounds worth?

Haven't watched much of their playing but what I did see would only just crawl them into the second division.

There is far too much money in the game and it has ruined it.
Originally Posted by starakita
I hope they stick with Southgate & this team.The feelgood factor that has swept the country apart from the few mindless idiots last weekend.Hopefully this team gain more experience & do well in the Euros & who knows 4 years time.I think we can be proud of them getting as far as they did.

The only thing I hate the that dammed drummer who goes to every England game wish they would stop him going in with the drum my head is still banging
Tranmere have drummers as well,home & away games.They sit in the kop,we sit further along,don't know if they can be heard as loud in the other stands,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral