Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper Police Camera Van Smashed - 22nd Apr 2017 2:47pm
A car has ploughed into the side of a police speed camera van by St James' church Birkenhead. Looks like van was active because it's camera window is open
Posted By: Madge Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 22nd Apr 2017 4:17pm
taken from facebook hope they are ok

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Greenwood Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 23rd Apr 2017 8:51am
Ouch, that must have been a nasty shock for them. Why the poster on Facebook seems to think that is heroic is a mystery to me. If you speed and you get caught, tough... as long as the signage is clear, there's no excuse. The vans are there to try to keep people safe on the roads. For all those who say it's just a way of making money, they wouldn't make any money out of them if no-one was speeding!
Posted By: Madge Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 23rd Apr 2017 9:20am
Originally Posted by Greenwood
. For all those who say it's just a way of making money, they wouldn't make any money out of them if no-one was speeding!

very true
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 25th Apr 2017 10:29pm
Originally Posted by Madge
Originally Posted by Greenwood
. For all those who say it's just a way of making money, they wouldn't make any money out of them if no-one was speeding!

very true

CORRECTION!

It IS just a way to make quick cash, just like those car clampers that make a quick and easy buck.

Maybe i shall make quick cash by fining people for not keeping their wheelie bin lid closed properly eh?
Same type of scam, but nooooo, the likes of you would object to that wouldn`t you? smirk
Posted By: Madge Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 26th Apr 2017 8:06am
I must have missed all those news items where wheelie bins lids being left open killed people,
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 26th Apr 2017 5:30pm
Originally Posted by Madge
I must have missed all those news items where wheelie bins lids being left open killed people,

Quite possible on a windy day margaret smile
Posted By: Madge Re: Police Camera Van Smashed - 27th Apr 2017 9:12am
smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral