Forums
Posted By: cools Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 10:21am
Realise we can't talk about this much as case pending and all, but would just like to express my sadness at another little life gone..R.I.P. Little one.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 11:01am
Yes Cools another sad story. No more suffering now baby. Rip
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 11:25am
2 other toddlers living in same house. Police didn't hesitate to charge bloke with murder and neglect. Only hope is that justice will prevail for the poor mite. Not withstanding mental illness vengeance would like to think the offender will receive some just "dessert" whilst incarcerated. But its easy to "preach" from our own moral highground
Posted By: granny Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 11:36am
Not knowing any details, it's hard to have any true thoughts other than I hope this baby's brief visit to this world was happier and with love, than obviously his departure must have been.
God bless.X
Posted By: cools Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 1:02pm
He was a twin so someone told me, so distressing.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 1:38pm
As its all over the news I can't see a problem in posting a link for context:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-39167809
Posted By: Dilly Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 2:21pm
Why has she not been charged with murder ? I've always understood it that if you are with someone who commits murder you are guilty by association. If she has seen what was going on she is as guilty as he is and should be dealt with with the same severity.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Toddler dead - 6th Mar 2017 3:02pm
Makes one wonder if social services were involved?Will this be another little kid let down.
RIP LITTLE ONE X
Posted By: jimbob Re: Toddler dead - 7th Mar 2017 8:21pm
its is often found that certain types of people who may be on a social services watch list move house on a regular basis so that there children are not taken into care.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Toddler dead - 9th Mar 2017 12:41pm
Yes, another poor child lost to neglect and violence, RIP little one x I always wonder about the grandparents and other family members ,SOMEONE must have been AWARE...DID they not visit ....They had friends over to CELEBRATE the twins 2nd birthday recently .MORE THAN THEM 2 GUILTY .Makes me very upset and angry ..And they were known to SS.
Posted By: granny Re: Toddler dead - 9th Mar 2017 1:51pm
The other twin will suffer too, as research shows that if one twin loses another,it can have a devastating effect.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Toddler dead - 9th Mar 2017 6:46pm
Originally Posted by jimbob
its is often found that certain types of people who may be on a social services watch list move house on a regular basis so that there children are not taken into care.
Or the social worker does not stay on that case long enough to monitor what is really going on.
For example the baby-P case.When the social worker came round to visit, the mother would hide the bruises on that little boys face with chocolate,
Also, social workers can be scared of the parents because they do become violent if anything is said against them concerning the care of the child or baby.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral