Forums
Posted By: pacef8 Fight and murder at claremont fisheries - 15th May 2016 5:34pm
I'm surprised this has not been discussed but a altercation between two people at the fisheries has resulted in one person dying at the scene infront of the public setting up a classic car event.
Posted By: venice Re: Fight and murder at claremont fisheries - 15th May 2016 7:36pm
What a terrible waste of life! An argument - and someone end up dead! What the heck is wrong with people! Very sad.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Fight and murder at claremont fisheries - 15th May 2016 8:26pm
News report - but useless. What's with the Twitter updates???

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/re-read-murder-probe-launched-11335020
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Fight and murder at claremont fisheries - 15th May 2016 11:02pm
Heard on the jungle drums it was 2 smackheads and one drowned the other. Cant be sure
Posted By: uggla Re: Fight and murder at claremont fisheries - 18th May 2016 9:56am
Knew barry when he was growing up until the late 80s very sad, he had a very tough childhood seen it for myself.

R.i.p
© Wirral-Wikiwirral