Forums
Fashion store Peacocks opening in Liscard town centre in former WHSmith unit

link

if posted in wrong place please move it smile
That's a great bit of news for Liscard.
Yay!!! More cheap shite being sold by under-21s on a zero hour contract. Deep joy.
you do know you don't have to shop in these shops rude, no one is holding you at gun point saying you have to going in there lol tease

I like shopping in primark knowing I'm helping kids of 3-8 find work making there stuff raftl
Lol Edd. Yes, I am aware. Thank you. Just stating my point of view....

I bought 'winter tights' from there, when they were in B'Hhead (ashamed to say).

#Boycotted #BoycottPrimark too #childslavery
Let's bouycott all shops and businesses and just let Liscard become more of a ghost town .Rude we need more business in liscard.As for cheap shite well a lot of the needy need cheap shite.
Originally Posted by Dilly
Let's bouycott all shops and businesses and just let Liscard become more of a ghost town .Rude we need more business in liscard.As for cheap shite well a lot of the needy need cheap shite.

Ignore her; she's on her union soapbox again.
Pmsl!
If there were less needy then there would be no need. It's just a race to the bottom, now.
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Yay!!! More cheap shite being sold by under-21s on a zero hour contract. Deep joy.

It's Liscard we are talking about here, they are hardly going to open a branch of Harvey Nicholls.
If there were less needy then there would be no need. It's just a race to the bottom, now.

What is it you want then , All the shops to be left empty so we can turn them into shelters for the homeless and soup kitchens ?
I for one , liked 'Peacocks Fashion' when it had a shop in birkenhead ,modern and very reasonable prices ( sad when it went bust ,but they are prepared to try again) like Primark..Think it will be good for LISCARD ...POLITICS ASIDE .......of course .....
Any shop that's opens is hopefully employing local people, so less people on the dole.

Just to let you know we don't do zero hero contracts and I wish I was still under 21 laugh

Everyone else we are looking forward to being back on the Wirral, a lot of our customers keeping asking for a store on the Wirral again so here it is. hi

We should be open in the next few weeks.
Originally Posted by DodgyDave

Just to let you know we don't do zero hero contracts and I wish I was still under 21 laugh

Everyone else we are looking forward to being back on the Wirral, a lot of our customers keeping asking for a store on the Wirral again so here it is. hi

We should be open in the next few weeks.
OK, fair do. I apologise
Originally Posted by SUExx
Any shop that's opens is hopefully employing local people, so less people on the dole.
withthat deffo Suexx.
Plus theres loads of xmas jobs being advertised just now,
So its good news for the unemployed who want to get back to work.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral