Forums
Posted By: Mark woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 4:06pm
Gayle Newland fake penis sex assault trial: Claims are 'incredible, implausible and impossible' say lawyers

Woman alleged to have seduced female friend while posing as a man

Defence lawyers have claimed accusations that a woman tricked her female friend into sex, disguised as a man, were “incredible, implausible and impossible.”

Gayle Newland, 25, is alleged to have seduced the woman over a two year period using the online persona of Kye Fortune, before tricking her into wearing a blindfold and sexually assaulting her with a prosthetic penis.

Newland, of Hooton Road in Willaston, Neston, denies five counts of sexual assault and claims her accuser knew she was having sex with a woman “from the word go.”

Nigel Power, QC, defending, told a jury at Chester Crown Court that the prosecution case was “impossible to believe.”

He said: “The prosecution case cannot succeed unless they make all 12 of you sure of these two propositions.

“The first is that a university educated, intelligent, bright woman spent hundreds of hours on the phone to her friend and more than 100 hours in her company and never suspected it was her.

“The second thing is that a sexually experienced woman had sexual intercourse at least ten times, and, on not one of those occasions, she suspected it was a strap on prosthetic penis and not a real penis.”

Read More Click Me

If its fake then she's got balls to go to court over it. . ..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 5:03pm
Not clicked link but I did read the story. Think it was in The Metro, free on buses

So bizarre you could not make it up!!!! I find most rape/ child abuse cases the same.

Is that why the perpetuators think they will get away with their evil crimes because of the so-called preposterous details?
Posted By: SUExx Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 6:46pm
This is just another sorry state of this country sorry world we in now.
I despair as to whether there are any normal human beings at all in the world.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 6:53pm
Originally Posted by SUExx
This is just another sorry state of this country sorry world we in now.
I despair as to whether there are any normal human beings at all in the world.
Clarification please? What is 'normal'?

Posted By: SUExx Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 6:57pm
Haha
Well if clarification is needed after I read that story then I rest my case
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 7:39pm
Originally Posted by SUExx
Haha
Well if clarification is needed after I read that story then I rest my case
I despair Susan. (now changed to be the trendy Suexx) raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 7:42pm
Sounds like something that would normally be published in the Sunday sport back in the 90's.

Would love to see a daily mail scoop of this.
Posted By: j_demo Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 13th Sep 2015 8:15pm
I worked in Chester for ~a year and can believe this. It's a weird place outside of the city centre...
Posted By: SUExx Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 15th Sep 2015 7:14pm
So she was found guilty then...not surprised given the strange weird person she was.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 15th Sep 2015 8:12pm
Reading the details.....I think the survivor may have M.H issues? She has spoke about wanting to be loved and cared for- evidently a vulnerable adult
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: woman tricked her female friend into sex - 15th Sep 2015 8:19pm
Her so called friend turned out to be a Predator, ... of the Earth.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral