Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 2:32pm
Some travellers landed in Wallasey Central Park with their vehicles and caravans early this morning, they say they will leave at 6pm tonight.

SOURCE
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 3:19pm
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 3:31pm
Vote ukip
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 3:59pm
Its the mess they leave behind, chase`em off.
Posted By: cazzy78 Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 4:21pm
Apparently there were more on the way but missed the ferry...hope the police get them off.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 4:38pm
I will expect to see them tonight then down the New Brighton dips frown
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 4:49pm
Could be worse Dilly,they could end up on my doorstep. whistle
Posted By: snowhite Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 4:57pm
Originally Posted by cazzy78
Apparently there were more on the way but missed the ferry...hope the police get them off.
Another lot wasting police time.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 5:03pm
Members of the public making use of a public amenity, what could be wrong with that?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 5:17pm
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
Could be worse Dilly,they could end up on my doorstep. whistle

Yes Van but then at least I could peg my smalls out without fear of them vanishing smile
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 7:04pm
I will guess the arrival of these folk also explains why the height barriar was locked across the Green Lane access down to the Sandhills gunsite and Leasowe bay prom carpark? That barrier (2.1m) is usually open - I often take my 2.3m high little camper down there and along to Leasowe Bay car park. I often wonder what I will do if some b****** locks the barrier while I am there!

Snod
Posted By: doglover4 Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 8:01pm
Saw them at lunch time and they were clearing litter. Supposed to be leaving at six or they will be moved on. Park workers at entrance so hope there is no trouble.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 7th May 2015 9:15pm
Presume they don't claim benefits if they are always on the move.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 8th May 2015 6:01am
Originally Posted by Snodvan
I will guess the arrival of these folk also explains why the height barriar was locked across the Green Lane access down to the Sandhills gunsite and Leasowe bay prom carpark? That barrier (2.1m) is usually open - I often take my 2.3m high little camper down there and along to Leasowe Bay car park. I often wonder what I will do if some b****** locks the barrier while I am there!

Snod

Snod. Too easy, just drive along the promenade/sea wall & come off by the Derby Pool car park!
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 8th May 2015 12:14pm
they've gone today
Posted By: Santos Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 8th May 2015 6:10pm
I wonder where to ...................
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 8th May 2015 8:09pm
can anyone confirm whether or not they left a mess?
Posted By: doglover4 Re: Travellers in Wallasey Central Park - 9th May 2015 12:45pm
No mess, I was there early next day and no mess...in fact I saw them clearing up as they tidied their vans the previous day
© Wirral-Wikiwirral