Forums
Posted By: Madge Town hall graffiti - 28th Mar 2015 9:34pm
Seems a fairly accurate description, even though i wouldnt normally approve of vandalism,
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...cross_town_hall/?action=success#comments
Posted By: ShumShum Re: Town hall graffiti - 28th Mar 2015 11:07pm
Absolutley. Councillor Blakeley up in arms blaming mysogeny.

What a [censored]?! This graffiti is nothing to do with McViles gender- her policies, yes!!!

Two words painted on a wall- that is all- pales into significance against the effects of 1 200 000 people sanctioned in the last year.
Posted By: casper Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 7:27am
Just like the Tories, trying to claim the moral high ground McVey is only interested in herself, her understanding of politics is minimal all she does is parrot the same tired old rhetoric, I think she has a pull string at the back.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 8:38am
I have read and reread 'McVey Murderer' and can can see nothing misogynistic about it, The truth must really hurt. We have a government that denies any connection to sanctions and stress of losing their only source of income and the deaths of very vulnerable people. They are absolutely blind and out of touch with reality.
Posted By: granny Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 9:41am
Well, anyone who is disgusting enough to actually do such a thing, must carry a lot of hate . It is surely just as disgusting to support the person who committed the act.

It's vile and hateful and naming someone as a 'murder' is not acceptable no matter who they are. It's like a re-enactment of Belfast.

Would the same people be happy with graffiti of 'rapist' or 'burglar' or 'drug addict' daubed across their street about a relative or friend of theirs.

If your going to do it, at least show your face ,instead of being a coward under the cloak of darkness.

All those in support, answer me, would you do such a thing ??? If the honest answer is 'NO', then you see where I'm coming from, don't you ?
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 10:17am
whilst I do not agree with daubing white paint on public buildings I do agree with the sentiment behind it. If she was a relative of mine I would most certainly tell her to her face how I feel about her and the policies she spouts and would go as far as to say disown her. I would liken the writing on the wall as closer to the protests movements of the 60's and 80's rather than Belfast.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 11:04am
There can be no justification whatsoever for daubing hate messages on public buildings.It would be very interesting for the person(s) who did this to come forward and explain just how they can justify the comment.Somehow I doubt they will.
I think GeeMeister is closer than Granny with his comparison as this person does not actually say they will kill the victim of the posting.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 11:10am
Originally Posted by Salmon
There can be no justification whatsoever for daubing hate messages on public buildings.It would be very interesting for the person(s) who did this to come forward and explain just how they can justify the comment.Somehow I doubt they will.
I think GeeMeister is closer than Granny with his comparison as this person does not actually say they will kill the victim of the posting.
They wont be brave enough to come forward.As there good at painting abuse on the wall, but not getting caught and named and shamed.
Posted By: Madge Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 12:49pm
I wouldnt do it as i disagree with vandalism, but i agree totally with the sentiment, she and ids are murderers,
Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 1:00pm
Originally Posted by Madge
I wouldnt do it as i disagree with vandalism, but i agree totally with the sentiment, she and ids are murderers,

How on earth can you make such a comment.What basis do you have?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 1:26pm

From W.G comments- pretty much seems it up. Mac Vile is part of a sick goverement and along with the equally sick Iain Duncan Smith that is responsible for the deaths of over 13.000 people. She is lucky that this is Britain and all she has to put up with is the facts written on a building. Anywhere elese in the world she and her cohorts would be hanging from the street lights for their crimes.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 1:27pm
withthat
Posted By: Madge Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 1:36pm
I think rudebox pretty much sums it up, i think you need to have had your head in a bucket to not know the suffering caused to people by her and her henchman............ or be a tory !

Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:07pm
I think rudebox pretty much sums it up, i think you need to have had your head in a bucket to not know the suffering caused to people by her and her henchman............ or be a tory !

Murder is defined as "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another." So please explain how, where,when and why you can prove that Ian Duncan Smith and Esther McVey have done that.
Posted By: Madge Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:13pm
if you cant be bothered reading the other posts where people say why i cant be bothered typing it,
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:14pm
Manslaughter would not fit in the space!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:24pm
https://glynismillward189.wordpress.com/2014/11/20/read-it-and-
Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:27pm
if you cant be bothered reading the other posts where people say why i cant be bothered typing it,

I have very carefully read all the other posts and none of them prove murder.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:44pm
I'm still wondering how Green and Blakeley find the grafitti mysogenist?
Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 2:55pm

Every one of these is a tragedy,nobody would deny that but if you study the individual cases, I have just chosen a few at random, you will see that some happened prior to the Government assuming power in May 2010 or were not related to benefits.Elaine Christian died in Feb 2010, Sandra Louise Moon died in 2008, Karen Sherlock was declared fit for work and her benefits were stopped in April 2010,Leanne Chambers died in Feb 2010, Paul Reekie in June 2010, one month after Tories came in so could hardly be blamed.Martin Hadfield killed himself because he could not find a job.
Posted By: granny Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 3:09pm
...and which Government set up ATOS ?

Atos Healthcare was part of a serious controversy in the UK over Work Capability Assessment introduced in 2008 to determine who should receive employment and support allowance

Posted By: Uffda Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 3:16pm
I think calling Esther McVey a murderer is SO oversimplified and naive it's untrue. Where were all the rabid tory haters when Blair led us into war - how many on both sides were killed then and we are still living with the consequences. I'm not a tory, or labour supporter, I pretty much think they are all in for at they can get for themselves. It just depresses me that some of the comments on this forum support such hate and vitriol,which detracts from a reasoned debate of serious issues.
Rant over.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 4:04pm
Originally Posted by granny
...and which Government set up ATOS ?

Atos Healthcare was part of a serious controversy in the UK over Work Capability Assessment introduced in 2008 to determine who should receive employment and support allowance

ATOS never made decisions, the DWP made decisions.

The Work Capability Assessment that ATOS worked was changed to make it significantly harder in 2011 by the Tory Government.

The basic flaw in the Work Capability assessment was not taking into account stamina and repeatability, if you could pick up a cup of tea once a week it was assumed you could always pick up a cup of tea and hence were not significantly disabled.

It was a typical example of the Government contracting out for the wrong reasons, not so much to make things cheaper or more efficient but to avert blame, ATOS bore the brunt of the DWP decisions. Because ATOS had many more contracts, they were more than pleased to dump the WCA contract as it was doing their reputation no good.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 4:27pm
Put quite simply, all the goalposts were moved for an already hard to get benefit.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 4:45pm
That probably sums it up but still does not make either McVey or Smith into a murderer.
Of course we must remember that many people complain on here and elsewhere about "benefit scroungers" so something needed and still needs to be done to try to make things fairer and to make work worth more than benefits.That is a situation which has existed for many many years. I well recall an article round about 1975 which gave case histories of people who were going to work for £1 (a single pound) more than had they gone on benefits. I am not sure what that has to do with this thread but serves to show that in 50 years benefits have pretty musc paid as much as working.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 5:02pm
I well recall an article round about 1975 which gave case histories of people who were going to work for £1 (a single pound) more than had they gone on benefits. I am not sure what that has to do with this thread but serves to show that in 50 years benefits have pretty musc paid as much as working.
About £9.10 in todays terms.http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1633409/Historic-inflation-calculator-value-money-changed-1900.html
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 8:09pm
If only life was uncomplicated - however, a lot of the time it isn't and finding out facts that are often deeply buried takes a long time. 'Who said what' is not sufficient, only the facts will do. Most of us will leave this mortal coil never having got to the truth.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 8:13pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I well recall an article round about 1975 which gave case histories of people who were going to work for £1 (a single pound) more than had they gone on benefits. I am not sure what that has to do with this thread but serves to show that in 50 years benefits have pretty musc paid as much as working.
About £9.10 in todays terms.http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1633409/Historic-inflation-calculator-value-money-changed-1900.html
PS- it is 40 years, not 50.
Posted By: Santos Re: Town hall graffiti - 29th Mar 2015 9:59pm
It seems to me that people who stoop so low as to do things like this are so thick they should be locked up. I believe in a free vote and don't really have any preference for any party at the moment, however people who feel they have to perform as these idiots have performed, have to my mind no place in our society.
There is only one thing that I think of these people and it is the thing that we flush down our toilets daily. Begins with S and ends with T, answers on a postcard.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 30th Mar 2015 5:54pm
http://occupylondon.org.uk/being-appalled-at-esther-mcvey-graffitti-by-leanne/
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 31st Mar 2015 7:34pm
I reckon this was the same person (s) on the same night. Friday? So, not 'really' a repeat attack, so to speak.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/more-wirral-anti-tory-graffiti-sprayed-8951989
Posted By: HansG Re: Town hall graffiti - 1st Apr 2015 12:30pm
Christ! Some people on this site... just wow.

I have contact day to day with a lot of people who spout this tripe... common opinion I form is that if they spent as much time 'hating' those that 'wrong' them (and their like) and spouting crap like this as they did at finding a job, working hard etc etc - they wouldn't have the opinions they do.

It's so sad to see people agreeing. So, so sad.

I pity humanity.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 1st Apr 2015 5:43pm
Quick, point that man in the direction of the beach so that he may bury his head in the sand lol.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Town hall graffiti - 1st Apr 2015 7:47pm
What a grotty town hall, should be ashamed to have such a crap building as a town hall, the graffiti suits.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 1st Apr 2015 8:04pm

Attached picture Society.jpg
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 13th Apr 2015 7:23pm
Bit extreme in comparison to graffiti? Replica firearms!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...ction-campaigner-threatened-fake-9035625
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 16th Apr 2015 4:32pm
I find it strange that the people 'up in arms' about grafitti daubed on a wall about McVey seemingly find it acceptable for a opposition party canvasser to have a gun pointed at them?!
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 16th Apr 2015 9:01pm
Yuup!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Town hall graffiti - 17th Apr 2015 8:27am
More Mcvey "graffiti". Noticed up lovely countryfied Landican Lane that Esther Mcvey has been hung from a tree. Ironically by her own supporters!
Will try and post photo later
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Town hall graffiti - 17th Apr 2015 7:56pm
Esther Mcvey hanging

Attached picture DSCF0152 (2).JPG
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 17th Apr 2015 7:58pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
More Mcvey "graffiti". Noticed up lovely countryfied Landican Lane that Esther Mcvey has been hung from a tree. Ironically by her own supporters!
Will try and post photo later
Was expecting an effigy! Lol
Posted By: HansG Re: Town hall graffiti - 17th Apr 2015 11:15pm
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 18th Apr 2015 4:37am
It can't be helped HansG, McVey has stirred up a lot of hatred with her callous disregard of some members of society. Sometimes a bit of banter helps to make you feel better. I bet you felt better getting it off your chest when you called members of the forum pathetic. It is something you possibly wouldn't do when in the same room but which the internet gives you freedom.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Town hall graffiti - 18th Apr 2015 7:09am
I passed the tree this morning and the sign has mysteriously disappeared .. Ok who was it grin
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 18th Apr 2015 10:25am
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
I passed the tree this morning and the sign has mysteriously disappeared .. Ok who was it grin
laffin
Posted By: chriskay Re: Town hall graffiti - 18th Apr 2015 1:06pm
Originally Posted by HansG
You lot.

You could always add Rudebox to your "ignore" list: I, as a moderator don't have that luxury. Alternatively, just leave; you never seem to have anything other than criticism to offer.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 5:17pm
* Admin Notice
Please Read : Personal Insults
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 5:23pm
* Admin Notice
Posted By: Salmon Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 5:41pm
* Admin Notice
Posted By: SUExx Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 5:50pm
* Admin Notice
Posted By: Madge Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 6:02pm
* Admin Notice
Posted By: SUExx Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 6:04pm
* Admin Notice
Posted By: Madge Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 6:04pm
Originally Posted by GeeMeister
It can't be helped HansG, McVey has stirred up a lot of hatred with her callous disregard of some members of society. Sometimes a bit of banter helps to make you feel better. I bet you felt better getting it off your chest when you called members of the forum pathetic. It is something you possibly wouldn't do when in the same room but which the internet gives you freedom.

Spot on
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 6:19pm
* Admin Notice
Posted By: SUExx Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 6:27pm
Freedom of speech is to blame.
That's my opinion.
Posted By: Mark Re: Town hall graffiti - 19th Apr 2015 9:29pm
wikiopinion
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Town hall graffiti - 20th Apr 2015 4:46pm
This sort of thing is at least evidence that someone is interested enough to feel anger and to do something about it.

It has more to do with taking part in the democratic process than putting a cross on a piece of paper every five years to choose one of two clones and then tut-tutting at demonstrations of outrage at the outrageous policies they pursue.

Burning down the town hall is just another form of voting! Look at the things the suffragettes got up to if you think otherwise. Rioting and 'bad behaviour' has a fine pedigree in bringing about change!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Town hall graffiti - 20th Apr 2015 11:26pm
Some of the decisions that McVey has been involved in has undoubtedly been the cause of some people dying so it is not totally unreasonable that she could be accused of murder.

Daubing the Town Hall in paint is unnecessary vandalism which will incur significant cost to rectify.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Town hall graffiti - 20th Apr 2015 11:31pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Some of the decisions that McVey has been involved in has undoubtedly been the cause of some people dying so it is not totally unreasonable that she could be accused of murder.

withthat
Posted By: Slinky Re: Town hall graffiti - 21st Apr 2015 11:58am
You DO realise that murder is a) unlawful and b) premeditated so I can't think of anything MORE unreasonable that accusing her of murder.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Town hall graffiti - 21st Apr 2015 6:24pm
Originally Posted by Slinky
You DO realise that murder is a) unlawful and b) premeditated so I can't think of anything MORE unreasonable that accusing her of murder.

Yes, I do realise that murder is unlawful and premeditated.

If McVey has been actively involved in making decisions that could reasonably be assumed to lead to someone's death, then someone died because of those decisions, that would be a premeditated action that caused death and would wholly justify the accusation.

An accusation does not imply certainty, the determination of certainty is a separate process.

Or do you believe you can only accuse someone that has already been convicted?
Posted By: Slinky Re: Town hall graffiti - 21st Apr 2015 10:21pm
You're referring to manslaughter at best.

To be guilty of murder you have to set out to kill someone. Intentionally.

You're being deliberately obtuse and it's a shame as I sense you have the ability to come up with some decent and reasoned points but choose not to.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Town hall graffiti - 22nd Apr 2015 12:43am
Manslaughter can't be premeditated, if its premeditated its murder.

If someone chooses an action which they know will probably kill people then what do you think should happen??? There is nothing obtuse about that, the deaths were clearly foreseeable and actually happened, an accusation is fully warranted and it should be up to the legal system to sort out if an offence occurred.
Posted By: Slinky Re: Town hall graffiti - 22nd Apr 2015 6:12am
You're saying the same thing but using different words.

Conduct that was grossly negligent given the risk of death, and did kill, is manslaughter. Even then I think it's a pathetic argument by lefty lunatics.

Murder, for the avoidance of doubt (again), requires an action to be carried out an with intent to kill or cause grievous bodily harm. I'm sure they all sat around thinking of ways to kill people. Next you'll be comparing EM to Hitler!!!

Nobody set out thinking 'this will probably kill people'.

Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Town hall graffiti - 22nd Apr 2015 8:22am
Personally i think this thread is getting out of hand. Graffiti was daubed, someone vented their anger at McVile, no need for getting google to win an argument by finding definitions. There's no need to call anyone lefties as if its an insult. So are righties any better for pulling out an imitation firearm? The way certain people are having ago at each others personal viewpoint the next thing you know it will be swinging handbags at dawn. Graffiti is wrong, in my opinion the way certain members of the current cabinet conduct themselves and their legislation are also wrong. Hopefully I will win my argument with them at the election.
Posted By: Slinky Re: Town hall graffiti - 22nd Apr 2015 9:51am
There's nothing wrong with swinging to the left, per se.

It's the nutters who feel the need to spout crap such as 'murderer'.

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Town hall graffiti - 22nd Apr 2015 12:44pm
I don't need google to know that there is no such thing as premeditated manslaughter, nor do I need google to know that deaths would be a consideration in the decisions about cuts and regulations of benefits.

The system very easily lets people drop out, if a person is not yet classified as high risk they will not have a follow-up to check if they have become high risk, the system doesn't allow for a trigger point happening that would put a person in the high risk group, they are left to their own devices. The trigger point could be lack of money for heating in cold weather or food or the psychological effects of being sanctioned or simply someone to proud to admit they need help.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral