Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 4:30pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/NEWS/1...n_Heswall_despite_Twitter_storm/?ref=rss

A PICTURE apparently showing Christmas lights in Heswall in a phallus-like arrangement is a FAKE.

The photo shows festive lights, including a candle and baubles, in an unknown location and is being widely circulated online.
Posted By: Norton Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 7:09pm
Where ever it is, the cars are driving on the right.
Of course, it could have been flipped.. and faked...
Posted By: Dilly Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 7:15pm
Just another cock and ball story smile
Posted By: Dilly Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 7:17pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Just another cock and ball story smile

sorry I mean cock and bull story laffin
Posted By: granny Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 9:33pm
Ha ha, could be one way of getting the masses in for the switch on this Thursday. In anticipation, but not with children. no

Probably Blackpool. Remember the old saying "We're all going to Blackpool" ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 9:51pm
Originally Posted by granny
Ha ha, could be one way of getting the masses in for the switch on this Thursday. In anticipation, but not with children. no

shocked shocked Do you mean what I think you mean???
Posted By: granny Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 10:04pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Originally Posted by granny

shocked shocked Do you mean what I think you mean???

Probably laugh
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Fake! Heswalls phallic Christmas lights - 1st Dec 2014 11:35pm
last time mine resembled those was after I had been trimming my leylandi hedge
© Wirral-Wikiwirral