Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 9th Oct 2014 5:00pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...dium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

A BIRKENHEAD man who viciously assaulted the mother of his newborn child while on bail for snapping his puppy's legs was jailed today, Thursday.

Stefan McCormick, of Devonshire Road, was on bail for the brutal attack on his four-month-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier Ty when he breached a non-molestation order and attacked his 17-year-old former partner.

The 23-year-old had been ordered by a court to keep away from her but he ignored that and threw one copy of the order in the bin – the other copy remained in his pocket while he battered her.
Posted By: venice Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 9th Oct 2014 6:11pm
Disgusting! What can you do with people like that!! Oh, yeah, you can smack their hand, sentence them to 12mths inside with Sky , gym, library, etc etc, and then let them out in a few months . Brilliant, that should do it.
no
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 9th Oct 2014 6:44pm
What a piece of shiit.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 9th Oct 2014 7:11pm
Just a coward and bully. A young girl and a puppy, he must feel hard. Hope he gets a good spanking in prison.
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 9th Oct 2014 10:26pm
makes me sick. Cannot figure it out why are there so many (it seems) nut cases on the loose.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 9th Oct 2014 11:15pm
its times like this i wish i was banged up, and meet this young 'man'
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 6:17am
His crime would not be a problem for most if not all inside as most of the prison are in for beating there partner or the dog, if anythink they will be sitting round comparing notes,believe me when I say not a thing will happen to the little prick, also give it a few years and he would of committed a far worse crime.
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 6:32am
Really hard man eh? NOOOOOOOOOO..............
Posted By: Dilly Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 6:32am
Originally Posted by beehive
His crime would not be a problem for most if not all inside as most of the prison are in for beating there partner or the dog, if anythink they will be sitting round comparing notes,believe me when I say not a thing will happen to the little prick, also give it a few years and he would of committed a far worse crime.

The list of things people go to prison for is endless, to say they are all in for the same thing is wrong .
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 6:42am
If you had read it properly. I said his crime would not be a problem inside to most if not all, as (most) of the prison is in for beating there partner up. Witch is true there is more domestic violence cases inside than any other crime.
Posted By: OxtonHill Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 7:29am
I thought the bit "the couple ended up after a £400 drinking spree" said it all idiot
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 9:09am
According to the NSPCC anyone under the age of 18 is still defined as a child.

Considering his partner was 17 and he breached a non-molestation order, does that mean we can call him a child molester?
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 1:49pm
Castration seems a reasonable punishment.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 5:00pm
Originally Posted by OxtonHill
I thought the bit "the couple ended up after a £400 drinking spree" said it all idiot
Just what i thought.£400 on booze thats alot of money to spend on booze.
must have been well pissed.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 5:08pm
Yer works out as about 160 pints between them, based on £2.50 a pint.
Originally Posted by snowhite
Yer works out as about 160 pints between them, based on £2.50 a pint. Probably just crap, sensationalist journalism.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 5:11pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Yer works out as about 160 pints between them, based on £2.50 a pint.
Originally Posted by snowhite
Yer works out as about 160 pints between them, based on £2.50 a pint. Probably just crap, sensationalist journalism.

Maybe they were big tippers smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 5:12pm
Lol Dilly smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 10th Oct 2014 5:27pm
Bottomless pit and hollow legs to drink all that booze.Dilly.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 12th Oct 2014 4:30pm
molestation order? wtf?
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 13th Oct 2014 9:52am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Maybe they just like the finer things in life. A good Latour can cost around £400.

http://www.vintagewineandport.co.uk/products/Chateau-Latour--1957
Posted By: Dilly Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 13th Oct 2014 10:28am
Possibly he was smoking pot and got the munchies, the price of crisps and nuts these days smile
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Pup killer beats up girlfriend - 14th Oct 2014 12:05pm
The "man's" surname has now changed to DIXON on facebook a little bird told me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral