Forums
Posted By: justice Delightful character. - 2nd Sep 2014 4:16pm
Jobless Wirral dad-of-eight jailed after wrecking home and smearing excrement on walls.
Unemployed and receiving £1800 a month benefits and could not bother to pay his rent.
Wirral Globe 2nd September.
Posted By: madbaker Re: Delightful character. - 2nd Sep 2014 6:30pm
cant get that his benifits have been capped
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Delightful character. - 2nd Sep 2014 7:41pm
Is it right that if there is a disabled person in the house there is no cap?
Posted By: MikeT Re: Delightful character. - 3rd Sep 2014 4:24am
Eight kids and 1800 quid a month in benefits, plus the cost of the kids' education and medical care. All borne by the hard-working taxpayer.

Time for compulsory sterilisation of ... like this, plus capping child benefit to the first kid only.

Thank f*k I'm emigrating shortly. Britain is now a third-world country.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Delightful character. - 3rd Sep 2014 1:42pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...ng_home_and_smearing_excrement_on_walls/

He had asked for the extra 24 hours before leaving as his wife had complications with their 8th baby

Complications? After 7 kids you'd think the 8th would be able to stroll out, twirling a cane.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Delightful character. - 3rd Sep 2014 3:08pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...ng_home_and_smearing_excrement_on_walls/

He had asked for the extra 24 hours before leaving as his wife had complications with their 8th baby

Complications? After 7 kids you'd think the 8th would be able to stroll out, twirling a cane.

raftl
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Delightful character. - 3rd Sep 2014 4:58pm
*ouch* The cane bit had my eyes watering...
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Delightful character. - 4th Sep 2014 11:00am
smile

I'll be honest, I stole the line from Stewie Griffin in Family Guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOhRLT2k47g&feature=youtu.be&t=29s
Posted By: casper Re: Delightful character. - 5th Sep 2014 4:05pm
The genuine ones that have lost their jobs through no fault of their own suffer because of this type of deadbeat, according to the paper he allegedly has health problems, the usual guff from solicitors, it appears to me that the clampdown on benefits hasn't hurt the lazy and workshy just the genuine that are paying the price, same by us, large family,kids grown up no one works, mother allegedly is bi polar, goes jogging lycra outfit I pod dog on lead everything given on a plate, kids now breeding to carryon family tradition.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Delightful character. - 5th Sep 2014 4:12pm
Originally Posted by casper
The genuine ones that have lost their jobs through no fault of their own suffer because of this type of deadbeat, according to the paper he allegedly has health problems, the usual guff from solicitors, it appears to me that the clampdown on benefits hasn't hurt the lazy and workshy just the genuine that are paying the price, same by us, large family,kids grown up no one works, mother allegedly is bi polar, goes jogging lycra outfit I pod dog on lead everything given on a plate, kids now breeding to carryon family tradition.
Terrible isnt it,They know how to screw the system.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Delightful character. - 5th Sep 2014 4:40pm
Smearing excrement on the walls is just disgusting. Vile.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Delightful character. - 24th Sep 2014 10:13pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Smearing excrement on the walls is just disgusting. Vile.

Better there than on your toast!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral